Wood Plastic Flooring Meets Environmental Protection Requirements

Wood Plastic Flooring Meets Environmental Protection Requirements

A Story by sundiwpc

With the increasing popularity of low-carbon circular economy, wood-plastic flooring has begun to attract market attention due to its low-carbon and environmental protection, and it is also one of the products that have just become popular in China in recent years. Wood-plastic flooring is a new type of environmentally friendly WPC composite products. The wood phenol produced during the production of high-density fiberboards is added with recycled plastics to be made into wood-plastic composite materials through pelletizing equipment, and then the extrusion production group is used to make WPC flooring.

 

2. WPC flooring has become a trend

For consumers, wood-plastic flooring is an energy-saving and environmentally-friendly product. To buy WPC decking can not only control the emission of harmful substances, but also achieve the functions of waterproofing and moisture-proofing the ground.

 

For designers, wood plastic composite decking china, a new material, has the affinity of natural wood, and the variety of models and colors can meet the designers' new and innovative design requirements.

 

For decoration companies, WPC flooring installation is easy, which can greatly save material costs, labor costs and construction period costs during construction. The construction period advantage can not only increase the bid winning rate of project voting, but also have the opportunity to undertake more other projects in advance, and win more benefits for the enterprise. The product's waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion and non-deformation characteristics can greatly reduce the maintenance service cost after the completion of the project.

 

Sundi wpc has the best and biggest WPC R&D team in China, nowadays, one doctor, three postgraduates and five bachelors hold posts in R&D team, Sundi has the long corporation with CHINESE ACADEMY OF FORESTRY, NANJING NORMAL UNIVERSITY, NANJING UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY and SOUTHEAST UNVERSITY in WPC performance and application R&D.

© 2022 sundiwpc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 24, 2022
Last Updated on April 24, 2022
Tags: plastic, wood, railings

Author

sundiwpc
sundiwpc

China



About
"Sundi WPC: Dedicating to be the most professional WPC manufacturer in China. Sundi has the best and biggest WPC R&D team in China, nowadays, one doctor, three postgraduates and five bachelors hold po.. more..

Writing