The Man in the white van!!!!!

The Man in the white van!!!!!

A Story by ♥SunkissAngel♥
"

This is a true story that had happened to me and my family...hope u like it.

"

      It was a dark snowy night in December and my dad had just left for his first deployment over seas. We had said our last goodbyes for now and hopped in the car to head home. We were all silent in that car the silence would have scared you if you were there. I looked out the window and watched as the trees slowly made there way passed us. My mom then turned to us she let out a sigh "We need to stop for gas please look for as much money as you can"She said as she pulled in to this gas station.

           Me and my sisters looked all over the car and we only came up with two dolor in change and a dolor coin my brother gave us. My mom sighed and said "That would make us home for the night." I walked in to the store and handed the money to the person at the counter. "Pump 3" I said. Just then this man put a 5 dolor bill on the counter. When i turned around he was gone. As we left i saw the man drive off in a white van although i did not see the man who did that kind thing i still knew it was him.

                                  I Will never forget that man who was such an angel in my life...

© 2010 ♥SunkissAngel♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 19, 2010
Last Updated on April 20, 2010

Author

♥SunkissAngel♥
♥SunkissAngel♥

Fort Drum, NY



About
Bonjour!! Hey every one you may know me but if not my name is samantha but i go by sam, Sunkiss, or Pepper sometimes. I am 15 years old and is currently in a wonderful relation ship. I have two si.. more..

Writing