The silent killer Confession

The silent killer Confession

A Story by aziza

After three years of failure to live upto their expectations,I now realised that I'd been a disappointment to them.It was all due to my carelessness and my nature of taking things for granted.I have never been serious about life and all my failures in it.I live my life like a ship which toss aimlessly in the sea and sail wherever the wind carries to.
But today, I see their tears,I hear their cries,I feel their pain all because of my poor performance in spite of their great expectations on me.Through all these years,I'd let them down in a most possible lowly way.I'd crushed their pride mercilessly.And yet I lead my life as if nothing bad is done.I'd stretched their patience to the limit.I am not sure will it be the same if not broken.But fortunately,I still have a chance to prove to them that it is worth their patient and unshaken believe in me.So,today,I come before You,my Lord Jesus,to ask your forgiveness and mercy.Because at the first place,it is You whom I did went wrong with.And then followed everything thereafter.All my mistakes.My failures.My irresponsible nature towards life.And finally my broken relationship with my parents and dear ones.I am sorry for all my sins.I pray that You forgive them all.In You shall I find strength and courage.Hope and dreams.Everything!Create in me a clean heart,a sincere and honest mind.Most importantly,instill in me the desire to do my best in overcoming my weaknesses.Help me to fulfil the dreams of my parents.I don't want another year to go by without fulfilling it.It will be a tortures to them.I've been a pain for them all these years.I just want to make it right from now on.So,I pray to You,Lord,not to leave my side even for a second for it is those seconds that will kill my dreams,their life!I resolved myself to do BiG and work hard to thrive at the top for the PriCe of--"A smile on their FaCe!"

Thank You,Jesus! Thank You! Thank You!

© 2016 aziza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 21, 2016
Tags: life and failure

Author

aziza
aziza

Writing
Beautiful Flaw Beautiful Flaw

A Poem by aziza


Finding Me Finding Me

A Poem by aziza


TIME TIME

A Poem by aziza