The Battle of The Cow

The Battle of The Cow

A Story by JesusRocks!
"

We wrote this together exchanging authors each sentence.

"
The music was loud; the DJ wore tattered yellow robes.
The Cow was very scared and uneasy, and he didn't know what to do.
Suddenly the DJ aroused from his seat and spoke to the man in black who was and is and is the keeper of the Cow.
"I'll give you two pence for the Cow in the corner", the DJ uttered frankly.
The DJ had just released his mix tape, and it was fire.
 The man gladly sold the Cow, and the DJ whispered in the Cow's ear. The Cow screamed "HASTUR!"
Hastur was the Cow's sister-brother half cat half fish-man that was always getting into trouble.
The man in black screamed wildly--the Cow had spoken before, but never in such vain.
This extreme use of vain caused the Cow to realize his super power he had never known before, even at Sky High.
The Cow was led away onto the stage, where it began singing "Sleigh Ride".
At this point in time Hastur had arrived at the scene, and seeing the Cow he wept and fell to the ground in tears.
And recovering himself, Hastur screamed "You FOOLISH DJ!!
 Why would you set fire to things like mix tapes, you will burn for this, you and your side kick Bean Boy".
 The DJ called his side kick over, and the battle began!
The DJ summoned his powers and was ready to strike, but the Cow struck him down too quick with his "wave of living turtles".
The man in black took the side of the Cow and Hastur, and he pounced on Bean Boy, the great and powerful Bean Magician!
"The magic is strong with this one!" exclaimed the man in black as he fell to the floor due to the bean Behemoth.
The DJ got up, and sent a wave of fire towards Hastur; by now, the people in the club had left.
The Cow used his self destruct power and bursted into 25 preteen mutated Samurai tortoises.
The Samurai tortoises rushed upon the DJ and started hacking at his flesh, but he through them off in his hot rage.
Meanwhile... Hastur began to talk with Bean Boy who took advantage of the opportunity and half drowned half skinned the poor half cat half fish-man who was and is no more the brother sister of the Cow who was now 25 preteen Samurai tortures.
The DJ was still alive, but only almost. He unleashed a final blast of fire, and fell to the ground, dead.
The blast of fire blew a shockwave to the nuclear bomb silo and the nuke tipped over. The bomb destroyed the whole earth.
END >:(

© 2017 JesusRocks!


Author's Note

JesusRocks!
Hi!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Uhm.... wow! A lot of unexpected things happened in this short story which I found to be actually quite interesting.
Kudos to you for keeping the reader's interest peeked.
Though there are a few grammatical errors, i found the overall plot quite intriguing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tashida

7 Years Ago

Yeah I agree. Well, kudos to you and your friends this was a pretty interesting read :)
JesusRocks!

7 Years Ago

Thanks again!
Makrix Mottle

7 Years Ago

Dun dun dun!!!



Reviews

This story was exquisite!! The use of multiple authors made each sentence an amazing experience!! 5outof5

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WOW. what an interesting and unusual read. I am all for different and this was just that - different and brilliant all mixed into one.

Great imagination.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

matrixmark

7 Years Ago

What about it....
Makrix Mottle

7 Years Ago

Nothing, I don't mind, I just thought it was funny.
JesusRocks!

7 Years Ago

What you saying, Makrix Moddle? ~JesusRocks!
This was a VERY interesting read!!! It really drew me in from the title and I was shocked and intrigued by the strange turn of events that took place in the story. Tashida already pointed out that there were a few grammatical errors, but those can be fixed when you edit. Very interesting and im looking forward to reading more of your works. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sira YR

7 Years Ago

Hi!!!! How r u? :)
Makrix Mottle

7 Years Ago

Good, sorry I haven't gotten to reading your book yet
Sira YR

7 Years Ago

It's okay whenever u get time is fine :)
Uhm.... wow! A lot of unexpected things happened in this short story which I found to be actually quite interesting.
Kudos to you for keeping the reader's interest peeked.
Though there are a few grammatical errors, i found the overall plot quite intriguing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tashida

7 Years Ago

Yeah I agree. Well, kudos to you and your friends this was a pretty interesting read :)
JesusRocks!

7 Years Ago

Thanks again!
Makrix Mottle

7 Years Ago

Dun dun dun!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

565 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2016
Last Updated on June 27, 2017
Tags: Horror