Pumpkin Walking Service

Pumpkin Walking Service

A Story by Stephen J. Vattimo
"

Short Humorous story about entering a store for the second time with just a pumpkin in my cart.

"
Today I was  shopping at Home Depot to have a copy of my house key made,and notice that they were selling pumpkins.     So since I need one for a carving contest  I am competing in next weekend, I pick one up and put it in my shopping cart then proceeded to enter the store.     After I had gotten my Key copied I headed to the cashier , to pay for my purchases.     When it dawned on me that the pumpkin I had pick out was a little to wobbly,so after paying for the keys I went back out side to pick out a better pumpkin .
          So I thought to myself how odd I must appear to the store Greeters seeing me for the second time going through the store entrance pushing a cart with just a pumpkin in it.  So when they greeted me again, I said them, "Hi , I run a Pumpkin Walking Business". 
" My services are ideal for people who spend to much time at work,  and have no time to take their pumpkin for a walk." 
  "  So if you are tried of coming home at the end of a hectic day to find your rugs in your house are covered with pumpkin mudslides." 
You are tried of have to spend half the night clean up the mess your pumpkin made,because no one was around to take your pumpkin out for a walk."  
" So are you interested in my service? "
Written by Stephen J. Vattimo
Oct 10, 2015

© 2015 Stephen J. Vattimo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on October 11, 2015
Last Updated on October 11, 2015