Secound Civil War for The U.S.

Secound Civil War for The U.S.

A Story by Stephen J. Vattimo
"

It pains me to say it, but our country is at the edge of another civil war.

"
Greeting friend,
Here is a letter I wrote back to The President and Vice President update team,in response to their email to me. I am hoping it will truly find it's way to desks. If it doesn't at least I can get my sentiment out to the citizen of this great nation. I hope the letter at most will give you something to pray to got about for our nation government and it's citizen. We truly are arrogant and naive if we think we don't need God help to navigate through these storm waters.

Greetings President Trump and Vice President Pence,

I first want to say, So fare every policy your administration has been trying to implement has been right for our country. As long as you use the Constitution,The Bill of Rights , and the Holy Bible to guide you as you govern our land,you will be on the right side of every battle the enemy of liberty,justice,prosperity will rage . It pain me to say it, but our country is at the edge of another civil war. In my eye one side is fighting for our nation to become a socialist,even go far as saying a Marxist communist country,void of all Judaeo Christian moral values. On the other side of the battle field we have citizens who are fighting for our country to return to being governed by a government that restores,defends,and up hold The Constitution,The Bill of Rights, and Judaeo Christian morals . The evidence of civil war has begone are the following: Governor's of states declaring their states as sanctuary states,mean they will not enforce laws that protect our nation from becoming a safe haven for illegal alien criminal activity. Governors and Mayer have told law enforcement to stand down when leftest thug have vandalized people and property to silence opposition political views. Leftist political parties have been hiring thugs to pose as protester,to go into cities to vandalize them to force people to summit to their political views. Democrat politician try boycott Presidents Trump's presidency by not showing up at the Presidential inauguration. Not showing up for white House staff conformation hearings. Then the leftist through the news media character assassinate the president by portraying him as a racist against Muslims,just be cause he put a temporary ban on traveler to the U.S. from Muslims nations that have no way to vent their population for terrorism, and their nation is either infiltrated,support, or trains terrorist. The second policy of the president they demonize is his policy to offer Middle eastern Christians proffered refugee statues over Muslims entering our country. Well the reason for this policy ,is Christians are being genocide through out the Muslim world.
Mr. President, if this nation goes through another blood civil war,and it ends in our nation being split into two separate countries, both side will loss. The outcome will be a nation that once had wealth,military might,world influence, will turn into two nations that will be struggling against each other to obtain for themselves which they once enjoy while united as one nation.
Mr. President, i think you should take a course on the constitution, which their is a free course on line offered by Hillsdale College. I think you should make time to read the Bible every day, especially from the book of Psalms and the book of Proverbs. I think you should like many of our greatest president who were in office during our country darkest hour had humbled them selves and prayed to God for strength and wisdom to guild them through the challenging task that were at hand.
Be strong, be courageous, If you do what right in God's sight you enemies will not prevail .

Sincerely your fellow patriot.

Stephen J. Vattimo
2/4/2017

© 2017 Stephen J. Vattimo


Author's Note

Stephen J. Vattimo
This article is a letter I wrote to President Trump ,after receiving an Email from his update staff. We as a nation are on the edge of Civil War.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on February 4, 2017
Last Updated on February 4, 2017
Tags: article, commentary, letter, email, political, civil war, thugs, property, person, attack, immoral, christian judaeo, bible, prayer, obstruction, freedom, speech, silence, vote, boycott, demonstration