Steal From The Old ,Give To The Murder

Steal From The Old ,Give To The Murder

A Story by Stephen J. Vattimo
"

Political commentary on the national debt crises .

"
  This little commentary is written in forms of question to my readers.
 The united States Government is failing to come up with a budget,to avoid defaulting on paying the interest on the national debt .   Now  President Obama two week ago stated that unless He raises tax on the hard working American people,he is not sure elderly people on social security will get their check,or will the military receive their pay.
 But the President rather continue giving tax payer money to Murdering organization world wide,namely Planned Parent Hood, And Middle Eastern Government that support Terrorism.
So why won't Obama cut founding for these murders,and use the money to make sure the elderly and the military get their pay?
Isn't the President stealing money from the elderly, and the military.
The elderly have been paying into social security all there lives,and now they are to old to work,they need social security to survive.
Military personnel  Put their lives on the line ,every day to defend our country ,and their families have to make scarifies every day .  They need their pay check to be given to them on time,to survive.
The President wants to scare the American people int to thinking the only way to fix the problem is to raise every American taxes.
The solution to me is stop expanding the Government,stop funding governments around the world that are supporting terrorism, and stop funding organization that make a profit off of murdering babies.

Written By Stephen J.Vattimo
7/24/2011

© 2011 Stephen J. Vattimo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can agree with your complaint about the middle eastern governments. When I first saw the title of your story, I thought it said "Steal From The Old, Give To The Murdochs" :) which seems like what our society is about now. I wouldn't raise taxes on everybody, but I would raise taxes on the wealthy.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Added on July 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011