Essays in law

Essays in law

A Book by Suresh Sharma
"

'Essays in law " are collections of my original writings on law topics. These Essays focus on world wide problems ranging from gender equality,Environmental protection,Protection of child and women.

"

No Chapters


© 2013 Suresh Sharma


Author's Note

Suresh Sharma
Reviewers are welcome to make fruitful suggestions for incorporation in future writings.All are welcome to make fruitful suggestions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Main attempt of the author is to focus more and more on the social , political, legal , cultural, educational and environmental aspects. Essays are written with the aim of focussing on the current problems. Case studies have been done on most of the Essays. Essays of immense help to lawman and layman alike.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Book covers burning social and legal problems and has devised and ways and means to burning problems. Essays had been written in simple language to be followed by everyone.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Essays in law are author's collection of his own original writings in English language covering various fields ranging from " Equal property rights of Hindu woman", Environmental protection, protection of child and working woman,Crime and punishment, Live -in -relation concepts and marriage and divorce problems etc. Essays are divided into 26 chapters. Preface has been written in he beginning. book has devised ways and means to burning legal and social problems the world over.

Posted 11 Years Ago


These " Essays in law" is just a beginning on the vast field of law. The author has tried to cover some of the important issues in the first series like Environmental problems, crime and punishment, Protection of child, Live and relationship concepts, Marriage and divorce and custody problems. book is in Essay form in simple language to be understood by all.Essays of immense help to all.




Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
4 Reviews
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on January 29, 2013
Tags: gender equality, protection, legal essays, environment, child, working woman, legal rights

Author