Corporality Of Education

Corporality Of Education

A Poem by sushobhan
"

Just traverse through the BOTTOMLINE of an element called "CURRENT EDUCATION"

"

Yet another day of bruises through history,,,,

I don't figure out why it hasn't any mystery....

The pathway via the lads follow physics,,,

A nincompoop can cram it better with their mental physique...

 

If we trajectise a leap one century back...

We had intellectuality packed to our sack....

There were legends that portrayed the knowledge to 'The Einstein' way....

Now we have lads that engender it, "A Frankenstein" say....

Teachers are rather 'IMPEACHERS',,,,

and are now tranformed to Educational 'BLEACHERS',,,,

They pinpoint that the their material exhibits innovation....

But stitching mockery to it is the student's renovation....

 

Being apprehensive every time to switch to their copies,,,

it's all sweat that makes them go sloppies....

Hampering the beauty of education every time...

Now it's drops are more piercing than that of lime.......  

 

"ITS NO ONE OTHER THAN US...BE INTELLECTUAL....INTERROGATING  IS BETTER THAN ACCEPTING...."

© 2014 sushobhan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The corporality of education is a relatively new concept in the field of education. It was first introduced by the American psychologist, theorist, and educator Jean Piaget. The term refers to the fact that human beings have a physical body as well as a mind or psyche, Moreover, now individuals can visit https://essay-reviewer.com/essayservice-com-review/ to manage their writing tasks easily. According to Piaget, the corporality of education means that children must be taught from an early age how to use their bodies properly (i.e., through proper posture and movement) in order to learn effectively.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Really your work reminds me of the present scenario of India.....It is the true fact that sticklers don't do well in their life....innovative and creative people do........rather than involving students in race,we need to nurture their talent as each child is special.....their are many more issues.........I like the way you use words in poem......sometime I have to look for dictionary........really thankful for bringing this idea in front that too very well........


Posted 9 Years Ago


sushobhan

9 Years Ago

The thing you penned in the box is adhesive to this poem....very well judged!!!!!...Thanks for revie.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Education had lost the basics. Here in the USA. They pass the kids if they had learn or not. I like the days when teachers taught from their skills, not from forced documents. Your poem touched on the subject. I believe kids need the basics. Language, writer and math. School should open the mind to the possibilities. No child is the same. Teachers have great responsibilities. Thank you for your poem. You made me think tonight.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


sushobhan

9 Years Ago

WELL SAID...The schoolish education has suppresed the true calibre of the students...Even now when i.. read more
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome. It is happening everywhere.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 24, 2014
Last Updated on June 24, 2014