The Vampire King

The Vampire King

A Poem by Susie Buckmiller


He has many faces He has many names He is a monster A master of teror  He sleeps in a coffin by day Spreading his horror by moonlight He searches for his vampire bride For she can end his curse  He was a man made pure evil By a demon with no soul And no mercy With sharp white fangs  The vampire king knows Only darkness and an Endless hunger for blood  He can steal your heart  With a look while stealing Your warm blood  He is doomed to live like this Until he can find the woman That has the courage To break his curse  He has a soul of loniness And a cold empty heart And icy eyes of steel  When he finds his love He will make her his bride By the pale moonlight  Together they can leave  This eternal darkness forever And live happily in peace  But for now he is The one and only... The Vampire King!

					

© 2009 Susie Buckmiller


Author's Note

Susie Buckmiller
This is the first time I have wrote anything to do with vampires so let me know what your opinion of this poem is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 4, 2009

Author

Susie Buckmiller
Susie Buckmiller

N. Baltimore, OH



About
I'm 23 and come from a small boring town where there isn't a lot to do. I have one younger brother. Besides writing I also grow flowers, make crafts, do drawings, and do scrap booking. I also like t.. more..

Writing