Poopy Story - Tessa's POV

Poopy Story - Tessa's POV

A Story by suuyuwriteyunu
"

TESSA HAS CLOGGED THE TOILET. Three friends, Mo, Izzie, and Tessa is on a school trip when disaster strikes. (writing exercise)

"

Ah, the sweet feeling of letting go of something that brings you down. The sensation of finally hitting the submit button on your written test, not having to care any longer about the tests that were due the next day. Like finally being allowed to take a deep breath in. Like letting go of something you’re forced to carry on your shoulders---or in your intestine---until you find the appropriate time to get rid of it.

That was me two minutes ago, before I stood up from the toilet seat and plopped a large amount of used tissue into the big, white bowl. I was practically humming as I flushed the waste down the drain. It swirled with the water and I made my way to the sink, washing my hands with the expectation that the toilet was going to swallow the excrement down whole.

I mean, it was supposed to go down.

I waltzed my way back to the toilet, ready to check one last time before exiting. My eyes widened as I saw pieces of small, disgusting lumps floating wistfully on the water.

My stomach fell with a quick swoop, flipping my gut upside down. Panic blared in my eyes as I pulled the flush lever once again. This time, not even the water gurgled. I groaned warily. Maybe I should wait a couple more minutes then flush…that always works. I leaned on the sink counter, playing with my hair and tapping my feet furiously. My mind spun as I thought about what I would have to face if this next flush didn’t work. After a couple more minutes, I scrambled my way back to the toilet seat and gave it another flush. The water sloshed downwards weakly and I slowly opened the lid with anticipation.

Nothing.

Actually, there was something, alright. Something that shouldn’t be there. Something that should’ve gone down the drain.

Steupsing, my mind spun back to when my dad would fix our own toilets after they didn’t flush. I recall him opening the top and checking something from the inside…

Carefully, I lifted the heavy concrete lid and peered into the tank. There was a large, black cylinder in the middle, connected with a hole at the bottom of the container. I grinned, feeling like a professional engineer. Swiftly, I cautiously picked up the object to look under…when a silicone ring fell from the bottom. 

“Oh my gosh,” I whimper, “today is not my day.”

In a hurry, I stuck the cylinder back in the same spot and hoped that it would work now as I placed the lid back, checking once again if everything was in place. I whined and pulled the plastic lever down. 

Nothing. And still the same brown something. 

I looked at the ceiling in defeat, puzzling about how I’m going to face my friends now. They probably think I died in here, I pressed my fingers to my eyebrows. It’s been thirty minutes, they’ll make fun of me for sure. I closed my eyes and squared my shoulders, marching out of the bathroom.

“Uh…guys?”

Both my friends’ heads swiveled my way. Mo was at the vanity table, applying lip gloss on her lips, and Izzie was on the bed, shuffling her deck of cards out of boredom. They both stopped to hear what I had to say.

“I…uh…I think I clogged the toilet---”



“You clogged the WHAT?!”

It wasn’t a big one. I swear. IT WASN’T THE REASON THE TOILET GOT CLOGGED. 

“It was the tissue!” I hissed at my friends, snatching my notebook from the side table. 

“Of course it wasn’t you!” Mo guffawed at my comment, the incredulous tone in her voice rolled over me in waves. Beside her, rolling on the bed, Izzie could barely manage a word out of her mouth, choking on thin air. My face flushed as I hobbled my way to the bed Izzie was on. 

“It really wasn’t!” I scowled at her, who was pointing a finger at me jokingly.

“You better go tell a teacher, cuz I ain’t using the toilet after that!” Izzie clutched her stomach, and said, “and I really need to go too!”

I threw my hands down and groaned. The inevitable really was inevitable. I shot Mo a pleading look but her face was crumpled up in hysterical fits of giggles. I gave up on these two and dawdled to the front door.

“Can you believe how big it had to be to be able to clog the whole thing?” Mo teased, her hand weak, almost tipping the lip gloss over. There were tears of laughter in Izzie’s eyes as she cut off my protest.

“Yeah, because it was the tissue.” Izzie rolled down the bed, landing on the wooden floor with a thud. Embarrassed, I squinted my eyes at them and a reluctant smirk stretched across my face.

“Yeah yeah,” I rolled my eyes and stepped out onto the carpet floor to get a teacher to help rescue us all from this mess.

© 2024 suuyuwriteyunu


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

suuyuwriteyunu
written: Nov 2023

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on March 8, 2024
Last Updated on March 8, 2024

Author

suuyuwriteyunu
suuyuwriteyunu

Thailand



About
Hello! My name is Rika, aka Suuyu! more..

Writing
tbd tbd

A Book by suuyuwriteyunu


Book Blurb Book Blurb

A Chapter by suuyuwriteyunu