Poopy Story - Mo's POV

Poopy Story - Mo's POV

A Story by suuyuwriteyunu
"

TESSA HAS CLOGGED THE TOILET. Three friends, Mo, Izzie, and Tessa is on a school trip when disaster strikes. (writing exercise)

"

There was nothing to do. Literally. The only thing that had my attention at that time was the makeup bag perched atop the wooden table. I ruffled through its contents and pulled out a round compact, opened it and dabbed some brown foundation onto my cheeks. My eyebrows arched in a weird way, like they always do.

“What are you doing?” Izzie walked back from the little living space in our hotel room. Me, Izzie, and Tessa’s hotel room was the biggest one among all sixty students. We had three chrome yellow couches and a small coffee table behind our beds, while the others had none. Izzie pulled her hair band from her wacky blonde braid and slipped the hair tye onto her wrist; in her hands, she held a deck of playing cards. 

“I’m going to play with my make up,” I smooshed the brown cream all over my face. Izzie perched her freckled face over my shoulder. 

“Oh my god, that’s a nice texture. Could I try some?” I handed her the compact and we were now seated before the vanity table, the tips of our noses almost touching the mirror. After a while, I handed Izzie some liquid blush, and she put it on along with the glittery eyeshadow I recently gifted her on her birthday. Meanwhile, Tessa was still spending quality time with the toilet. She had come thumping up the stairs to our room whining about how she was about to burst. The funny thing was that that was the sort of thing I would expect to come out of Izzie’s mouth, and definitely not Tessa’s.

“Do you think Tessa’s dying in there?” I closed one eye, applying eyeliner to the edges of my eyelid, the corners of my mouth turning upwards at the thought. Izzie snorted. 

“Bet. She’s been in there for half an hour already,” Izzie moved away from the mirror and took a good look at herself, her cheeks pink from blush. Puckering her lips, she blew a kiss to me and I laughed, jabbing her hand with my lip gloss. She retreated to her bed, removing the playing cards from the box as I resumed applying the light pink gloss on my lips.

I knew Tessa was probably doing fine, but there was still a feeling of unease in the air as Izzie teased Tessa once more. My eyes darted from the lip gloss on my lips to the closed toilet door, then back again to the make up in my hands. I soothed my shirt and recollected myself. Surely nothing had happened?

All of a sudden, the door to the toilet flew open, and out stepped Tessa, frantic with worry. Her hands played with the brim of her uniform, and her pupils dilated; her face was flushed.

“Uh…guys?” She said, her voice coated with uncertainty. I turned my head her way and looked her in the eyes, one brow arched upwards with a mixture of confusion and concern. Then Tessa continued.

“I…uh…I  think I clogged the toilet---”


I gasped, dropping the tube of lip gloss and spilling the clear liquid all over the wooden desk. A sense of relief and laughter filled my veins. To think I was worried about this girl! “You clogged the WHAT?!” I choked, astonished.

Izzie’s laughter rang loud in my ears. As contagious as it was, I tried to remain composed for my poor friend’s sake. Tessa’s face burned from embarrassment as her shoulders squared defensively. 

“It was the tissue!” she protested, her fingers tensed around her shirt as her hands clenched the rim tighter. Despite how embarrassed she felt, there was a slight awkward smile pasted on her face as she dawdled her way to the side table, snatching her green notebook from the stool. 

The way my best friend reacted about the situation was too cute. I plucked some tissue from the paper box and teased her, “Of course it wasn’t you!” I wiped the spilled lip gloss from the wooden table. Tessa’s head was practically steaming as she stared at the way Izzie was rolling on the bed, howling and gasping for air. Izzie pointed a finger at Tessa, trying to get words out of her mouth, but failed as she threw herself back into her pillow. Tessa marched over and was about to hit her with a cushion.

“It really wasn’t!” Tessa squinted her eyes. Too cute. I guffawed, and Tessa shot me a look that was begging for my sympathy. 

Finally, Izzie sat up and croaked, “You better go tell a teacher, cuz I ain’t using the toilet after that!” Then she clutched her stomach, which was definitely cramping from pain as she slumped back down onto her covers and added, “and I really need to go too!” I folded over and wheezed as Tessa threw her hands down and groaned in defeat.

I gasped for breath as I reached for my best friend, red-faced and puffed out. Tessa was already hobbling to the front door as Izzie and I broke into another hoot of laughter. 

“Can you believe how big it had to be to clog the whole thing?” I gasped for air, my face red and I choked on my own spit.

“Yeah, because it was the tissue!” Izzie’s snort-laugh followed her down the bed as she fell with a thud. Tessa took one look at us and sighed, rolling her eyes, mumbling something under her breath before exiting the room.

I looked at Izzie and she looked back; we were both grinning like maniacs. I could see Izzie had tears in her eyes. I chortled. Maybe this trip wasn’t going to be as dull as I thought. My makeup wouldn’t be my only hook to sanity after all.

© 2024 suuyuwriteyunu


Author's Note

suuyuwriteyunu
written: Nov 2023

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on March 8, 2024
Last Updated on March 8, 2024

Author

suuyuwriteyunu
suuyuwriteyunu

Thailand



About
Hello! My name is Rika, aka Suuyu! more..

Writing
tbd tbd

A Book by suuyuwriteyunu


Book Blurb Book Blurb

A Chapter by suuyuwriteyunu