Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Supertech –Meerut GREEN VILLAGE

Supertech –Meerut GREEN VILLAGE

A Story by Swati Singh
"

Real estate players are playing a dominant role in meeting the requirements of the national and international clients and investors.

"
The country is again luring Real-Estate Investors in MODI Reign due to Stronger Economy, positive market sentiments, Political Changes and high positive expectations from Mr. Narendra Modi, newly elected prime minster of India.  This is first time after the long Financial Crisis during Congress Regime.

Real estate players are playing a dominant role in meeting the requirements of the national and international clients and investors. Among those big players, Supertech is one name with 20 years of rich experience has launched new township Meerut GREEN VILLAGE with the modern amenities. Spread over 25 acres of land, the project is located at Hapur road Bypass, on Delhi-Meerut National Highway.

The proposed Expressway between Meerut and Delhi will be completed soon and thereafter the prices will shoot up, hence it is a great kitty to put your money in this project now.
It is offering Independent Villas and 1, 2, 3 & 4 BHK Apartments - offers high & low rise apartments facing greens. The project enjoys awesome connectivity due to great location. Faridabad, Noida, Delhi, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon are the adjacent cities to the project that has increased the high appreciation potential of the project. It is also offering low & high rise apartments and duplex penthouses under the grand plan.

Located closer to the Railway Station, Supertech Shopprix Mall, Bus Station and commercial hub, the project offers amenities such as Squash & Badminton Courts, Food courts, spacious parking area, Swimming pool, Pool Table room, Party lawn, Banquet hall, Unisex saloon, Swimming pool, two conference hall and Business Lounge.

Moreover, the project has got other features like Separate Spas for Female and male, gymnasium and round the clock modern security.

The residential project ¬ Supertech �"Meerut Green Village offers following amenities:

• Located on Delhi-Meerut National Highway
• Offers Independent Villas
• Also Presents -1, 2, 3 & 4 BHK Posh Apartments  
• Offers high & low rise apartments
• Sport & Leisure Amenities
• International standard club House
• The project faces forest area SANJAY VAN
• Spread over 25 acres of area and Timely Possession
• R.O. water plant available under the specifications
• 80 percent green area  and Proposed Metro Connectivity
• Wi-Fi enabled campus and 100 percent power backup
• Energy Efficient Design Project and Tennis & Badminton Court
• Amphitheatre, round-the-clock security system and 3 Level Security Systems
• Dedicated parking, CCTV Surveillance, Cafeteria and Community Area
• Financial Assistance by Leading Financial Institutions

Supertech Group- Yours For Life!

Supertech Group believes in creating landmarks with creative designs that grabs the attention of the customers.  It is dedicated to provide great service and preserve Mother Nature.  All the project of the developer has got comfortable and modern amenities.

© 2014 Swati Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
Added on August 7, 2014
Last Updated on August 7, 2014
Tags: property, real estate, supertech green village

Author

Swati Singh
Swati Singh

Noida, India