stirred

stirred

A Story by Prescilla
"

about last night. pretty awesome if i do say so myself.

"

haunting wind howls outisde in the trees, it bangs on the windows, demanding entrance. the rain falls in bullets- sideways- making dryness impossible for nearly everything. the night is dark and lingering. i hear things shifting in ths house- creaking beams,  pressured windows, things being knocked over from some unknown change in the atmosphere; as if ghosts were moving from room to room, the pressure changes, the air thickens with electricity and suspense. there is something about this night. stormy weather accompanied by haunting tunes and the sound of ghosts- the unknown pulsing through my veins.

i feel trapped in a poe-like treachery. the darkness closing in on me, but instead of feeling fear, im going mad from the anticipation. unreliably energized and oddly cautious. mysterious things creep into the corners of my mind and paranoia begins to take over. i think im hallucinating but i'll never know. off chords play in my front of my eyes, seeing sounds and hearing visions. i feel like on this night a succubus will crawl throught he stromy night and into my room, coming and taking me, using me, f*****g me then leaving as i wake sweating and lost in the dark, as the wind howls outside, the call of creatures descending. i'll rip the covers off my cold aching body and see bite marks on my thighs and blood roses on my arms, i'll feel a rush of cold wind coming underneath my door and the smell of blown-out candles.

© 2009 Prescilla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on March 2, 2009

Author

Prescilla
Prescilla

Santa Cruz, CA



About
life more..

Writing
fridge words fridge words

A Story by Prescilla