3/27/2014

3/27/2014

A Story by Takoda Sorvillo

"Why?" She asked me, tears streaming down her face. Was it out of spite? Out of fairness. What the hell was I doing. "I-" I started, but knew I couldn't get the words out. "Please!" She whispered through the tears. As beautiful as she was, I couldn't have felt worse. I didn't know what else to do. I hugged her and held her close. The faces of the passers by in the hall were nothing less than un-nerving. Glaring at me knowing what was happening to their friend. I was in for a major a*s kicking. She asked again "why!?" This time I had to answer. "Its not fair to you." I said trying to ignore the waves of hate crashing on me like concrete walls. "if I don't love you I have no right to be with you." I had thought about this for weeks on end. Contemplating what I should say or what I shouldn't say. She held me tight, burying her face into my chest. "Please." she said muffled. "Please don't go." She said now sobbing harder than before. I pulled away. She tried to keep me from leaving by grabbing my arm. I shook her off and ran down the hallway. "COWARD!" My brain screamed at me. "Face your fears you cretin!" I stopped at the edge of the theatre doors. I slummed down in a seat and cried. My head was in my hands and I sobbed. WHY WAS I DOING THIS?! What compelled me to break her. What's wrong with me. I sat there all through the last period, and stared at the ceiling.

© 2014 Takoda Sorvillo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

One of my friends is like this. he has made it a habit and is trying to break it. even if he loves her, he will break her, now he is in a relationship that i hope lasts, but i really don't know. You did awesome with this piece! i am assuming this didn't happen, but it's real.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

One of my friends is like this. he has made it a habit and is trying to break it. even if he loves her, he will break her, now he is in a relationship that i hope lasts, but i really don't know. You did awesome with this piece! i am assuming this didn't happen, but it's real.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
1 Review
Added on March 29, 2014
Last Updated on March 29, 2014

Author

Takoda Sorvillo
Takoda Sorvillo

About
I am a High school student who has always had a passion for writing. Who also is a horrible speller. My favourite color is a deep form of red. I play guitar decently well, and love solitude. I am a Sa.. more..

Writing