The delusion of illusion: a Rant.

The delusion of illusion: a Rant.

A Story by Sun Fox
"

This is but one aspect of me ranting, but I feel I make a valid point.. considering the topic.

"
Hey all.
I am wishing for myself and others to not to get caught up in conversations, readings, lectures, videos, and basically any other form of media/interaction that furthers the fears and illusions that act as a personal adversary.
I wish for people to regain their footing as the eternal, infinite creator they are.
People reflect to me all the time about negative entities turning them into victims.
But for a negative entity to enter into your realty you must be consenting and vibrating with it, period. You can't conceive of something that's not in your vibration. It's a choice to have that experience. It can't be any other way.
It's interesting to me to interact with people that think otherwise. They expect me to conversationally agree with their perspective so that I can give a solution that furthers their illusions and fears.
I won't tell people to fight entities because the entities are not the issue. The inner aspects of the self are the issues. It can't be any other way. Why isn't an atheist experiencing the demons? It's cause they aren't vibrating with it! It's all up to your imagination. It is all up to your belief systems and definitions. If you can explain to me in a non linguistic (verbal and written) way how this could be otherwise I'll take you seriously as a contrary giver of perspective. 
An objective reality cannot be dependent upon a construct such as our manmade languages. That's an authentic experience of reality, but it isn't any kind of deep truth. What it is is a veil.
So when people want me to say something to this demonic idea, my perspective is just that their thinking is incredibly toxic/destructive for their well being. I'm not going to perpetuate their agenda. Why should I be dragged down into an experience that's not me?
To clarify, I was discussing the personified entities beforehand in a forum, but I want to regale you by taking it one step further: In any moment of misalignment and experience that doesn't represent what a person wants, they're experiencing demons. 
Loose semantics, but the demons of this experience are manifesting through things like boredom and a person not liked. There is literally no reason a person must be experiencing things that aren't representative of what they want. The universe never conspires against you unless you want it to. So, people see so narrowly that they think "dark energy" must manifest in just one way for it to exist.
But any kind of bad vibed experience is representative of the same underlying demonic like experience. It's just manifesting through the lenses the people see through. This is similar to the idea of how people in near death experiences see things in familiar terms. Everything begins in the imagination, it can't be otherwise
So anyway, why should I care about the entity/demon? The entity isn't what's causing the dis-ease. This is just an example. This goes with everything. People are so dead set on continuing their illusions and fears. Misery loves company? That's a complete truth, when considering people like these folks.
My point is, simply put: People need to learn to let go of their fears and illusions. What is the point for these people to try and heal all of the time if they are just going to perpetuate this sort of drama by adding more toxic ways of thinking into their lives? Not to be an a*s, or anything.... but seriously, people? C'mon, it's 2012 already.

What these people are doing is adding polluted sewage water to Greek fire: It doesn't help them in any way. To help someone out that wants to feed their illusions is like trying to help a hippo fly. It's f*****g impractical.... --- So my simple advice is boundary dissolution. People keep trapping themselves in all these blockages, and really all they have to do is raise consciousness and dissolve the boundaries. When people truly do raise consciousness boundary dissolution occurs and people realize how their life in every single moment is synchronistic to every other moment. This is a fairly low vibrational concept. People need to wake up to their inner creator and people need to quit scapegoating others.
Every single moment is directly related to the self and nothing else. Just sayin'.

 END RANT.

_fran [Kîshethwa Meskwaki]

© 2014 Sun Fox


Author's Note

Sun Fox
What are YOUR views on people like this? Am I the only individual who sees it this way?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on December 26, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014
Tags: illusions, demons, fears, people, rant

Author

Sun Fox
Sun Fox

Browns Mills, NJ



About
I am a Lightworker at Truth Seekers on Facebook, an Abstract Authoress of spiritual, empowering and what I feel would be classified as metaphysically kaleidoscopic literary works. I am not so prideful.. more..

Writing