Seeing The Future

Seeing The Future

A Story by missghostwriter7374

 

                Seeing the Future

 

I use to work in a four story building. We were on the second floor that faced south. There was all glass around the building. The company that I work for is a Doctor's Answering Service. There was a co-worker of mine that pointed out a gecko on the wall above the closet, where they stored a vacuum and computer equipment. Then he commented on how on earth did the thing managed to get up there in the first place. So, I'm listening to him chat about it and I get a vision.

 

I work nights alone and one of the duties I do is vacuum the floor. In my vision, I saw myself going to get the vacuum out and the darn gecko fell on my head. I told my co-worker just what I had seen. And two days later I went to get the vacuum out of the closet and the darn gecko did fall on my head. I knew it was going to happen and still freaked out about.

 

I still laugh at the whole experience. Could you imagine any cars that were going by and saw me dance around trying to get the gecko off me. The next night, I told my co-workers about it and they almost died laughing, just hearing the story. I can't help but laugh too. I guess you could say the joke (or gecko in this situation) is on me!

 

 

© 2008 missghostwriter7374


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very cute Tamra! Do you think it may have been the "Geiko gecko?" LOL...... Take care~~~

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 25, 2008

Author

missghostwriter7374
missghostwriter7374

Penniless Park, FL



About
I find myself writing more an more all the time. I love every minute of it. Most of these poems that I have written on here are from when I was a kid. So they may be lame to most of you, but I can'.. more..

Writing