When the Dynamic meets Static

When the Dynamic meets Static

A Story by tanmay7551
"

We are just a static being when it comes to Love! The more static you are and receptive the more Love you can experience from people around. And then comes the time to 'Pay it forward'.

"

It's true; Rome was not built in a day. It takes gigantic efforts from mankind to revolutionize the era and bring out changes into mind of masses. There is no change even if masses are replaced by an individual. When an individual is affected by senses to the core it becomes irreversible sometimes. Ego, hatred, greed, lust and love...

 

                Yes, I did mention 'Love'. Scientists went on with their theories on different forces and energies but they badly missed out on 'Love'. Had Einstein or Addition lived in current Era they too would have felt the need to explore and glorify their laws on Love. Love - is a significant force. One can rise, fall, sleep, eat, die and in nutshell can do every sort of things when possessed by this force. If devices like geography, color of skin and religions would not have been invented by now, at least mankind can have its own category based on effects of Love on a person. Few rejoice the day, few want to escape in darkness of night and few want to indulge in the luxury of day-dreaming - No one is spared, including our Hero, our central character of this story.

 

                He was not born with a silver-spoon, neither born with inheritance of big reputation and followers. He had no specific talents to distinguish him apart, no majestic appearance or an idol of virtue. He was like an answer to a tallest building of the world and deepest ocean of the earth, he belonged to none of them. Born to a carpenter and an ailing mother, he had a chance to inherit the skills from his father and make peace with social dilemma and outcry. But he didn't. He did had some traits from his parents but when observed with an eye of eagle, one can differentiate and say, "Well, yes. He missed it all!” He was not tall like his father, not fair and peculiar like his mother, not good in academics like his elder sister or athletic like his cousins. He had just missed out on everything - He knew everything a little!

 

                He could play guitar but only good for one Song, pass in every exam but barely, Can concentrate on reading just enough like a flash memory but not remember, Could run faster than most of them but not the first-second or third to cross the line ever, Could swim only enough for himself but cannot save others, can write small phrases but not enough to earn a name, could Sing to entertain infants but not enough to get appreciation from crowd, Can always think about influential and Great people but never could gather enough courage to be a one. He was always in the middle of everything. He was now ripe and all prepared to experience what all other boys and girls would at his age. All that curious feeling flowing within body like a current of fragrance that amuses at every instance you smell and its fading nature keeps you guessing. His story has no intention of going into top charts or best-selling lists or be produced as a novel or a classic tale. It is like one of those several readings that go down into the book of Scientists during experiments. He was the subject and this world a Test lab.

 

                The story is as simple as this:

                On one fine day he met a girl, with all his might and senses he had fallen in love for her, they spent good time together, she left him and he died.

                Denial is a very dangerous feeling. Men can go to any length against the tide of denial to satisfy him. Few moments of love had given him a taste that made his whole existence in this world feel meaningless. For the world he lived, but he was dead long ago the moment she turned herself away from him. His heart had no solace and mind always restless. His composure was like that of a still water for the world and his internal turmoil like a suppressed blast deep inside the sea. So, the subject had gone through all the tests of Love. He had smiled, laughed, cried, feared, hated and killed himself. At least that is what he thought about himself until when he found another Fragrance of life.

On one another fine day he met a girl, their eyes met and he had fallen in love again.

The same experiment triggered again with a hope of getting different readings.

And there goes the story again.

                Didn’t I tell you about Love being so special? Love has no ends but the beginning. No color of its own but can adopt any color you want, No language of its own but can speak with anyone. If only we just stop struggling and refusing the dynamics of Love or in other words if we become Static enough to be receptive of compassion and feelings, there won’t be a single living being hurt with sentiments. Process of closing our ears is not at all the same as it appears. You are not in fact avoiding sound but rather allowing sound to avoid you. So, when it comes to Love " Let it go. If it hurts let it be. If makes you happy, let it be. It comes in different stages of life in different forms from different people.

                Relationship between you and Love is built on the principle of opposites. It is like ‘Static meets Dynamic’. 

© 2016 tanmay7551


Author's Note

tanmay7551
I am working on my grammar. Willing to dedicate, read and practice to become a good writer. Want to publish my own book one day. Need a honest review that can help me progress further.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Make your font bigger. I learned that right away in the café; a lot of us are old and have trouble reading small print. They won't even make it to the end of the story. Check punctuation: Example "did I mention love [?]" In the 4th paragraph, where you describe his mediocrity, don't over-do it. It seems like your main character has absolutely no redeeming qualities. The only thing I know about him is that he's mediocre, and he... did he kill himself because he got dumped by a girl? Because then there he is again with another girl. OK, I see that you are using "death" as an analogy, to show that he was broken hearted and his life essentially ended. How about broadening the story? Don't explain what love is, the way you have, SHOW ME. Show me why this girl loved him, why he fell in love with her so deeply, why she left him, take me through his emotions and don't let me off the hook. Break my heart. Make me cry. Make me stop reading and sigh with tears in my eyes because I can relate to him. If you're writing an essay about love, then this is fine, but if you write a story with a character, I need a reason to keep reading, and that reason will be because I am transported and BECOME your character. Don't tell me, show me. Show me and make me weep.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

tanmay7551

7 Years Ago

Thanks for your valuable feedback, will be very helpful.



Reviews

Or the sun meets the moon. It seems opposites always attract. With out mutual growth and feeling love has little chance. Valentine Nice write.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

tanmay7551

7 Years Ago

Thanks Valentine, for reviewing and valuable inputs!
Make your font bigger. I learned that right away in the café; a lot of us are old and have trouble reading small print. They won't even make it to the end of the story. Check punctuation: Example "did I mention love [?]" In the 4th paragraph, where you describe his mediocrity, don't over-do it. It seems like your main character has absolutely no redeeming qualities. The only thing I know about him is that he's mediocre, and he... did he kill himself because he got dumped by a girl? Because then there he is again with another girl. OK, I see that you are using "death" as an analogy, to show that he was broken hearted and his life essentially ended. How about broadening the story? Don't explain what love is, the way you have, SHOW ME. Show me why this girl loved him, why he fell in love with her so deeply, why she left him, take me through his emotions and don't let me off the hook. Break my heart. Make me cry. Make me stop reading and sigh with tears in my eyes because I can relate to him. If you're writing an essay about love, then this is fine, but if you write a story with a character, I need a reason to keep reading, and that reason will be because I am transported and BECOME your character. Don't tell me, show me. Show me and make me weep.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

tanmay7551

7 Years Ago

Thanks for your valuable feedback, will be very helpful.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 16, 2016
Last Updated on November 20, 2016
Tags: love, story, love story, heartbreak, romance

Author

tanmay7551
tanmay7551

bangalore, KR, India



About
Sentimental, spendthrift and inconsistent. Will Power to overcome former 3 mentioned in progress! more..

Writing
Frozen Frozen

A Poem by tanmay7551