Teenage Gospel

Teenage Gospel

A Story by Just Tara
"

"What do you mean listen? Where'd this norm come from? Your Teenage Gospel? Because Honestly, I give no f***s about you're stupid norms."

"
When you first walk into a high-school what do you see? In Missouri you see many things; many groups, types of people, cliques. This is a story of a group. A group of teenagers, who just forget social norms. They don't have, don't read, and definitely don't care about your Teenage Gospel. Because too them the color of your skin, hair, eyes, who your parents are, where you're from, anything, it doesn't matter. Just who you are.          
Teenagers hide, they hide a-lot from their parents, From late nights, too bedroom eyes, their are just  some things that parents, are just better off not knowing. So here is a story of a few teens who just honestly gave no f***s about your Teenage Gospel. 
Chapter 1: Ryan


"Ryan! Ryan! Get the hell up you useless twat!" His stepfather bangs on the door. "Okay, okay Morgan i'm up, i'm up!" He smirks, throws the blankets off, he gets up and checks himself out in the mirror, blue eyes, brown hair. "You still got it!" he snaps his fingers into finger guns as he checks himself out, only in underclothes. Ryan opens the dresser drawer, next to his mirror, he pulls out some jeans and a t-shirt. He unlocks his door and walks over to the bathroom passing by his stepdads door, his step dad is changing in the  master-room. He locks the bathroom door and changes into the black jeans and tee he grabbed. His stepdad begins to bang on the bathroom door, "Ryan! Ryan! Hurry up in there." Ryan laughs as he brushes his teeth. He soon finishes brushing and spits, then rinses his mouth. He then opens the window and slides down the gutter. Ryan slyly opens the front door and slips into the kitchen. "Damn it! Eliza! Why does your stupid son take so long! I can't even piss in my own home!" His mum Eliza at the table. "Oh, yea, Morgan I think the locks broken." Ryan chuckles as he says to his stepdad. His mom passes a plate to Ryan from the center of the table, on it pancakes. "Thanks mum." He smiles and wolfs them down. 
"So Ryan, have you read my blog yet?" His mum smiles.
"Teenage Gospel?" 
She nods her head.
"Oh... uhh. Yea!"
"You should show you're friends, teens these days are always in trouble." 
"Yea. Sure mum."
Ryan looks down and picks his backpack up from next to the chair where he left it last night. 
BUZZ BUZZ!
His phone rings from the counter where he plugged it up after a midnight snack the night before.
"Bye Mum!" 
He picks his phone up and goes to the garage to start the old van to go to school. 
End.






Chapter 2: Ariel 


"Yo Ariel, get up!" Her brother, Tim bangs on her door. "K" She gets up and puts on some fresh clothes before going to the bathroom and cleaning up before school. She looks cute as always in her older brother, Tim,'s jacket. She smiles before grabbing her phone and checking it before going outside to the bus for school. She puts in her earbuds, and listens to some music on the slow, cold, December bus ride.
When the school bus finally pulls up to the high-school after the 5th and 6th Grade Center. 
BUZZ BUZZ! 
"Oh S**t!" She pulls the white phone from her pocket the color clashing against her dark skin. She clicks the home button. 
Message From Scar: 'Sup twat meet me at the spot. Text the others. TTYL <3'
"Ugh whatever." Ariel rolls her eyes and smirks before group chatting the other. "Hurry up to the quad doods." 
Bzzmp. The text sends off.
Ariel slips her backup tighter on her shoulder. She smiles the resumes her journey to the building behind the main building, building A, back between the library and C building which leads to G; you can take many concrete paths to new buildings like Math & Science or the band shell and if you're an athlete the girls gym or the field house where basketball games are held. 
Chapter 3: Scar




REET REET REET!
"Fu-ck-ing bloody hell." Scar slurs, moving her dark brunette locks from her face, revealing light blue eyes.
SLAM! She slams her hand down on the alarm clock next to her bed. She groans. She grabs her phone, a gold iPhone 6, she turns on her spotify playlist and starts the day with "Gotta be bad before it gets good." Her pale lips hum the tune as she goes through her closet, and drawers. Pulling out the days outfit. She pulls her phone out and sends a text to Ariel, "Sup twat meet me at the spot. Text the others. TTYL <3" Bzzmp! The text zooms to Ariel whom had just gotten to school. Scar, grabs her bag and rushes down the stairs to her grandma, who she lives with. 
"Love you Nana! Have a good day" 
"You too baby." 
Scar runs out to the car & gets in. Speeding off to school. Hurrying to the quad, the paths with a huge tree in the center, benches lay under it, tables spread under its limbs. Which in winter reminds of death, because of the leaves fading, and spring brings life. She meets Ariel there as they wait for the others. 

© 2017 Just Tara


Author's Note

Just Tara
NOT FINISHED!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on December 19, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2017

Author

Just Tara
Just Tara

Sikeston, MO



About
❤︎Hiya! I'm Tara. I wish to direct and star in my own shortfilms. I plan to write them along with my friends. Have any suggestions? PM me! I always wished to become a actress, but I want.. more..