the infinite knowledge of meaning

the infinite knowledge of meaning

A Poem by Tasia

He's deliberate and confident in his every move, like perfection. He walks with an easy comfort like the ground is privileged to have him. Like he's not subjected to the laws of physics, like he lives in an enchanted abstract world that surpasses reality. Like he could order every molecule around him into place. He wears a charming , nonchalant smile like a well-fitted garment. He's completely fulfilled in a space devoid of worry. He exudes strength and security and bears the infinite knowledge of meaning.

© 2016 Tasia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What this poem lacks in direction partially makes up for in it's descriptive language. Your thoughts and ideas come from a place of desire and intrigue but lacks organization and focus when put onto paper. My advice is to practice on giving your writing more structure and direction. You're getting there :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is elegant writing. I like the way you describe him with such rich imagery. Very poetic!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tasia

7 Years Ago

thanks, :) I'm glad you liked it
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
FIN
Wow. This is romantically and universally beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tasia

7 Years Ago

thank you :) .. I'm passionate about my literary works and happy if it spoke to you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2016
Last Updated on December 18, 2016