Claws

Claws

A Poem by Tatiana
"

heres a little taste of a book?novle i might be writering tell me what u think of it so-far XXOO Taitana

"

Claws

Hot, cold, warm, soft, safe. “Run, run as fast as you can little cub, or I’m goanna get you,” sneered the wolf.  Red, blood, shadows, fear. “Run,” screamed my mother as the wolf lunged at…. ”Ahhh.”  The worlds spinning, where am I. Heart pounding, my hand am fumbles as I reach for the knife under my pillow. Calm down, calm down, its ok, its ok, its ok, you’re in your room. “Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock,” charmed my clock. Another sleepless night with a head ach. It’s all the same, will this nightmare ever end.

I hate bright snow mornings; they just tell me I’m going to have a bad day.

Sigh “time to get up” pulling back my black covers I roll out of bed and onto the floor. (I hate hard wood floors.) Getting up I look in the mirror, the same light ceramal skin, the jade green eyes, the waist length raven black hair, full bubble gum pink lips; but something’s off. There no life in those eyes, no sine to my skin, no life to my hair. Pulling on some gray sweats, and a jacket, I lace up my Nikes, and run out into the bight morning.  Clear, blue, sweet, earth. Trees pass in a blur, dirt padded imprints leave a trail behind me. Screams of the wind rustle through the trees.

 

“Oh, oh no,” claw marks. Big, long claw marks. And a boy tied to a tree.

 

Running to the boy I notice something…. Blood. Blood on his mouth, and on his hands.  Stepping back a little I ask in a small voice “Hey…. Wake up... hey you got to wake up.” 

 

Eyes. Blue, clouded black blue.  “You…… it’s really you.” Then he closes his eyes and slumps back agents the tree.  Moving in shock, and fear I untie the knit from around him, and watch him fall to the snow. (I mean like I was really going to catch him, he’s like 6’2 and I’m 5’3 BIG DIFFERENCE)

 

“Crap, mmum find something to drag him, ohhh find something to drag him……” spinning around the clearing I look for something to drag him with. Maybe I can call Aunt Alyssa, no no I can’t do that she’s still in Spain, and won’t be back till next week. (Plus how would it sound to say ‘hey Aunt Alyssa, yea I’m fine, hey can you come home…. What no I’m ok... Yea I just found this boy in the woods tied to a tree with blood on him’ ha yea real nice)

 


“Are you ok, it’s just a little blood, I’m ok” rolling onto his knees, he stands up and looks me in the eyes.

 

“I… I... who are you,” man I’m smooth.

 

“Yea thanks, I’m fine thanks for asking.” He said with a grin.

 

“Oh sorry it’s just that….. Well I found you bloody, and tied to a tree, I guess I’m just a little shocked.”  Turning I started to jog back to the house. (I know, I know, how could I leave an injured guy by himself, all guys act the same. Arrogant.)

 

“Hey wait up!” Running, as nothing has happened he ran and caught my arm.

“Sorry, I act stupid sometimes,” running his hand through his brown hair, he turned and looked in my eyes.

 

© 2010 Tatiana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

grrrr, and the rest?!?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well i'd like to read more, you caught my attention.

Hey what you mean Arrogant! lol

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 8, 2010
Last Updated on November 8, 2010

Author

Tatiana
Tatiana

KY



About
I'm not really good at writing these soooooo... hi more..

Writing
zero zero

A Poem by Tatiana


Poem 3 Poem 3

A Poem by Tatiana