All the World's a stage

All the World's a stage

A Story by Sunflower
"

Class project 2nd story I wrote for my friend who would not do any work but she is too mad at me to use it so it is going to go to waste if I do not put it somewhere for people to read it.

"

Men with few words can tell how it happened. Kiara walked from her car toward her new school. She had been bullied in the past, and her parents made the move to an unknown town to get her away from the bullies and start a new. To thine own self be true is what Kiara had to do. She had come a long way from self-harm and suicide thoughts. Many had tried to cheer her up but nothing seemed to come to touch her heart.

She walked with her head down, she was used to it. As she entered the school an unfamiliar face seemed to just be watching her. The mystery fellow walked up to her. “Hello my name is James, I saw you getting out of your car and well, I thought you looked lost. I can help you. I used to be new here just like you. There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. Just keep a smile on your face and I will take you to your classes today. As good luck would have it, we have the same schedule.” Said the fearless James. Kiara agreed as she began to follow James she whispered to herself, “We have seen better days.”

It seemed for ever and a day to Kiara as James walked on through his school, their school. James tried making small talk and Kiara began to let the walls that had surrounded her to come down. James then told Kiara that she must have been what all the boys had wanted at her old school. Kiara just grinned and whispered, “I bare a charmed life.” She had to keep her cool; she had to for she was growing very fond of James.

As the day went the short and long of it made Kiara uneasy. The last class of the day is the only one where James was able to sit right beside Kiara. It was theater class, and today was Kiara’s favorite subject, Shakespeare. The teacher began with discussing quotes. Kiara was hooked on every word. The teacher went on, “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and-“ Kiara finished, “Some have greatness thrust upon them.” James looked at her, “I didn’t know you were into my favorite writer.” Kiara began to blush, but she realized there was no possible way that James would be into a horrid girl such as her.

The teacher smiled,” What are some quotes from Romeo and Juliet that caught your eye and why.” James raised his hand and was called on. He looked at Kiara and said, “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. It caught my eye in the story because it was saying no matter what you call a rose it would still smell just as beautiful.” Kiara had to be bright red by this point. The teacher continued to discuss more different stories. Kiara looked at James, gaining her voice, and said aloud, “Such stuff as dreams are made of.” James turned red,” and whispered to Kiara, “I have not slept a wink.”

Kiara frowned just kept thinking to herself, ‘Though this be madness, yet there is a method in it.’ Did he not understand she was talking about them, that they could be perfect together, but how can he not sleep in this case to not know perfection? James saw the sadness in Kiara’s eyes, and said, “There is no point to sleep when my reality is finally better than my dreams since you came into my life.” Kiara sat there for a moment just realizing and taking in what James had said. As the bell rang, Kiara looked into James’ eyes and said,” Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow.” James smiled knowing that she felt the same way about him. For once Kiara was truly happy. She looked at James one last time, and said, “I will see you tomorrow, and I had a wonderful time today.” 

© 2013 Sunflower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww :) And you used the name Kiara!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013

Author

Sunflower
Sunflower

Kendallville, IN



About
27. About to be divorced from my abuser. Trying to heal, and still searching to find who my true self is and where my soul feels peace. My life is a constant battle of how tough can I truly be. I have.. more..

Writing
IV end IV end

A Poem by Sunflower


How. Is. How. Is.

A Poem by Sunflower