What i needed was you

What i needed was you

A Poem by Taylort

The days grew shorter as the hours grew longer. The mind in which I was lost in not to be found. The imprint of you left holes in my heart and made my soul fall apart. Standing by the railing with the autumn leaves falling made me feel nothing except the short memories of summers end. like they always say it is inevitable to fall in love but what they forgot to say was that we fall in love with people we cant have. We journey through the strengths of our mind to find to try and let go of the things we love the most. What I loved the most was you and you're laugh the way you let you're self be happy. which were all the things I couldn't let go off. the winter breeze turned me into my depression and let it settle like a snowflake on the car. Now that your gone your laugh is irreplaceable I crave it like I craved the air in my lungs. all I wanted was something I couldn't get ahold of. it was you and that incredible laugh. as walked down the street of my sorrows I finally realized it that you wouldn't ever love me.  

© 2015 Taylort


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Taylort, this is engaging and very extraordinary keep up the good work, and just a suggestion try to use commas instead of periods...it makes it easier...OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


We all begin somewhere... welcome into the water.

Dealing is the hardest thing to learn and to do. Talking through is a good way for many to get their emotions grounded and still keep real. You had some minor "flaws" in wording, spelling and grammar but your "voice" came through loud and clear. Practice will strengthen your writes.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2015
Last Updated on December 8, 2015

Author

Taylort
Taylort

NY



About
Just a teen wanting to make changes I hope my writing holds a message more..