Dear Hershey Company

Dear Hershey Company

A Story by Tina B
"

A humorous letter to the makers of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis.

"

Dear Hershey Company,

Attn: The Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Division

I have recently noticed a major safety violation with your newest product: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis. I fear you are not aware of these issues nor the catastrophic risks and potential side effects, as I keep seeing them on more and more shelves.

Here is a list of my concerns:

First, as your new Peanut Butter Cups are now packaged unwrapped, it is so much easier to shovel them down my throat. Your earlier product design of wrapped candies was troublesome. Unwrapping each cup was tedious, and as a consequence I did not eat near as many as I do now.

My second issue regards accountability. With the wrapped cups, I was able to monitor my intake more effectively. The cereal bowl filled with crumbled gold foil was an indication that I had indeed reached my limit. I no longer have the visual reminder that it's time to stop, which is very disturbing to me.

My final safety note involves your over sized packaging. The new product is sold in bags that are much too large and contain far too much precious chocolate peanut butter goodness. This combined with my two previously discussed items, can only end in tears.

It is with great appreciation that I ask you to consider your new product, and make appropriate changes for the safety and well-being of us all.

Regards,

Tina B

© 2011 Tina B


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on July 20, 2011
Last Updated on July 20, 2011

Author

Tina B
Tina B

Gulf Breeze, FL



About
My name is Tina, and I'm a very novice writer. I enjoy putting my pen to paper more for the therapeutic effects than anything else. But I also like to learn how to better communicate through the wri.. more..

Writing
The Gift The Gift

A Story by Tina B