Who so ever digs a pit shall fall in it..

Who so ever digs a pit shall fall in it..

A Story by Exploded Pen in my Hand

Whoever digs a pit will fall into it...


We have to learn that nobody is perfect.. and that includes you. You are finding fault with others but what happens if others find fault with you? Are you that accepting of being criticized all the time for something you have done wrong and may know it and looking for help to correct mistakes.. maybe some of the people you criticize and judge are people who know they made mistakes and are possibility trying to get back on the right track without public display.. yeah they aren't losers if they made a mistake and realize it and want to change it behind doors open.. One cannot pass judgment on other people unless oneself is perfect and no human being is.. so you really have no right to think you are above all others. You need to take a look at yourself ... we need to stop the grave digging and trying to expose the old skeletons and dead past especially in our circles (home, relationships) some stuff that is old let it be especially if it's not effecting you currently physically mentality and spiritually. . If your life is ok and your somewhat ok don't go digging on people in your home and in your relationship that can cause more problems than your stomach can handle. .. stop trying to know everything about everybody and try to know yourself. ..


We also have to accept that some situations and circumstances hurt people and they don't feel comfortable talking about something that have or are trying to heal from... its not right to impose on people because they did share a hurt a past incident situation or circumstance...
It's not fair... so now that you opened a grave an a demon starts to attack the party that buried it hard to where they are sad hopeless helpless depressed stressed and full of anxiety ... does that make you feel better does it do something for you? So what now? Are you happy? Yeah of course you say I knew something was up and I found it. .. but wait what happens when it starts to attack you...would it have been worth it along?

© 2014 Exploded Pen in my Hand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014

Author

Exploded Pen in my Hand
Exploded Pen in my Hand

Chicago, AK



About
Kateb Shunnar 1978. All kinds of things were happening: the Camp David Peace Treaty, the great blizzard in Boston, the Jim Jones cult mass-suicide in Guyana. Kids played the Space Invaders video ga.. more..

Writing