Just An Idea Of Maple Street!

Just An Idea Of Maple Street!

A Story by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

=]

"

On the corner of Old Maple Street stood a house, a normal looking one for that matter. The walls were painted white, the door was an inviting yellow that shouted from far away 'Come in!'. No one really knew who lived in the beautiful home, but they knew someone lived there. Every morning at precise the same time, 6 am, the door would open with a slow creak; a black figure would appear for a couple of minutes and then the door would close again. For the whole day the home would look deserted, empty; but in the night noises would come from the one single room that was always lit up. A room with blue curtains; a faded blue with dirt dried on it. No one dared to enter the property of 73 Maple Street. Until one night...

Sandra walked down the road one night. The moon shined bright over the long blond hair that hung down her back. The stars glincened in her blue eyes, her smile broad over her soft face. Reasons only God would know, she walked down the Old Maple Street. The clicking of her high heals echoed through the empty street. Not even the crickets made a sound, and the dark street looked even darker as she walked deeper into what soon would be her death. Her cream top sat tight around her breast and the jean clung tightly around her legs. She stopped in front of the old home, it was then when she saw the flickering white light through the window. The door opened slowly and the black figure stood tall in the wooden door frame. She smiled and started to walk onwards, to her destination.
"Get away! Leave me," her screams filled the air around the quiet street. In the moonlight of this pretty night, a black arm grabbed her by the neck. The grip was tight and she couldn't brake free of it…

© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
=D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Realy creepy, and realy good. I love it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A nice story with creepiness and a cliffhanger leaving the reader to think about what happened, and the death on their own. Bravery and yet a life lost. Nicely done with the imagery.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is great. The story really grabs you and the imagery is perfect..Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Short, but very good and vivid :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Short but vivid and gripping. There is a presence in your skills and it has made itself known through your artistic story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very vivid writing sir! You create quite an unsetteling mood for this story and i hope that there is more to come for this piece. It has so much potential and could take so many twists. Great write

Posted 12 Years Ago


Short yet interesting....
I will read more of ur short stories

Posted 12 Years Ago


Enchantingly spooky and very entrancing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OoOoOoOoOoO I found it interesting and spooky, great write
Beth :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well written, I find your short stories to be my personal favorite.. enjoyed very much.

Terribly sorry by the way :/ hope your okay now..

~ rae

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..