Ouija board story. I am now a true believer.

Ouija board story. I am now a true believer.

A Story by Noofey
"

An old story i have to get off my chest. A true story of my devastating experience.

"
I was a 16 year old kid living in a small quiet town. No crime, not big crimes anyway, everyone knew everyone but still tended to their own business. One summer i watched a UHaul van pull into a house that had been for sale for a while. People were obviously moving in and, of course, everyone was going to hear about it and know these people. I saw a beautiful, pale skinned girl step out. Long black hair. I knew I had to meet her. About, i'd say, a day or two later I actually walked up, said hello and introduced my self. Her name was Anna, she had 2 younger sisters, Grace and Hope. She had moved into Mississippi from Florida. She lived with her mom, a single parent. They moved because her father was abusive and so they upped and ran away. I met her mother, Helen, and her sisters. I was only about 2 months older than Anna. her sisters were 15 and 13. They were great people. Odd, but great. And I liked Anna. A lot. After a few weeks of growing to know her better, I found out her mom was into the tarot card thing, Ouija boards, etc. And Anna and her sisters were into that stuff too. Not my thing but, hey, who am I to judge? One evening around 8 or 9 she decides to show me her board and how to "play." She got into contact with some guy and I wasn't convinced but acted as if i were in awe of this spirit board. Now, i don't remember much of the session but i can remember the board saying he was older and used to be a bus driver and he had killed himself and he liked her and she was pretty blah blah blah. Anna thanked him and all that and she said, "Maybe we'll talk again soon." The board went to YES. She said goodbye and that was it. Me.....I wasn't believing it, but whatever. She enjoyed it. But then.....things became strange. After her oldest brother died in an accident, she had always, ALWAYS, been afraid of driving cars. She suddenly wanted a permit. Odd. She got her permit and even started sneaking off in her mom's car when she was at work. *Side note- her mom worked at Toyota in Blue Springs, MS and worked 12 hours a day. She car pooled with a bunch of people so when it wasn't her turn, the car was, obviously, left at home* There's a city about 35 minutes away from my small quiet town that is larger and more alive. She'd go there, go to the mall, see older friends and i'd even go with her sometimes and buy her lunch or clothes or whatever she wanted. Even put gas back in the car so she wouldn't be found out and in trouble. Well......here's the hard part. She asked me to go with her one day. I didn't know then why something was telling me to say no, but i do now. I had a rotten feeling so i politely declined. Anna went on her way. And.......approximately 6 hours later I find out she'd been killed. Car wreck. Hit.......by a bus. It gets freakier. her sister, Grace, who at this point is now 16, came up to me after Anna's funeral. It was devastating for all of us. She was hysterically telling me, "I got in touch with her! I got in touch with her!" I tried to tell her that what she was talking to was not her sister, but she insisted it was and asked me to come over so she could prove it to me. I assure you......at this point I had now believed in spirits and very, very, VERY hesitantly agreed. That same evening I dropped by with all my love and flowers and food for Helen, who was also trying to contact Anna via Tarot. Anyhow, we went to her room and, sure enough, "Anna" came on. Grace would ask questions only Anna would know. "What color was my first bike, mom's maiden name, how old is dad, when is my B-day, etc." I knew it wasn't her. I could feel it. And like i said before, i don't really remember all of the session.....but before Grace said goodbye.......she said, "I wish i could just see you again....." I held her as she cried and assured her we'd all see her again someday. Turns out......some got to see her sooner than others.........about 3 months after Anna died, Grace was hit by a bus and killed. Same city. Same place. A couple weeks later, Hope and Helen moved without saying a single word to anyone. I hope they're okay......I miss them all very, very much and wish them well.......

Believe it or not. I'd post pictures of their tombstones side by side if i could. 
I now truly believe in spirits, the board and all evil. I go to church now and believe in God and He is my savior.........I miss them. A lot. If you are playing with this board, know it isn't a game. It could become an addiction and possibly, very possibly, your death. I've witnessed it. Be careful, everyone. Take care. 

© 2014 Noofey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cyd
People are lazy, we all are some of just denies it. I would do some editing, get some space in here so it's an easier read, I doubt many will read it when it's just a block of text... I know I didn't

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Noofey

9 Years Ago

Well, as i said. Im not a writer and i dont strive to be one. It felt better to just tell the tale. .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Added on July 11, 2014
Last Updated on July 11, 2014
Tags: ouija board, paranormal, evil, demonic

Author

Noofey
Noofey

Tupelo, MS



About
Quiet. Alone mostly. Not a writer, really. But i like to share my experiences. more..