Becky

Becky

A Story by terrex

*pulls sword out of sheth* I stare at my sword it was clean, shinny, sharp dangerouly razor sharp. not been used at all, maybe a few wars here and there but it never lost it sharpness. now superheroes *chuckle* well  lets just say there out of my leage, i'm untouchable to them and they will never catch me and put me behind bars. i'm higher then that stupid carmen sandiago, she worked for the good guys once and she wants to be bad. HA! she has no skills i have all the skills that nobody will ever touch, i'm super smart smarter then the powerfulest supercomputer. even the average nerd can't touch me. i steal the most shinest things like gold silver even better platnium.


I can go on and on about me but lets talk about (shifts eyes as she's looking at you) you! yes the reader, the follower ,the pathtic weak vermin you are. You make me sick to my stumach, makes me want to be there in person and stab you in the heart. painful to die isn't it? *laughs* but it's no laughing matter, i will be the preditor and the one on top of the food chain. killing all of my subjects possably you subjecting to me. (evil crackle laugh) yes! Yes! bow down to me you fools. bow down to your master and feel my wrath, my painful wrath of what your becoming. my very own personal slaves (evil crackling laugh).

© 2012 terrex


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on January 16, 2012
Last Updated on January 16, 2012

Author

terrex
terrex

waterbury, CT



About
i'm a writer a cart pusher more..