Character key for nightworld series

Character key for nightworld series

A Story by Tess
"

description in writing

"
This is where I am crediting the author who inspired me to write my Nightworld series because I don't believe there is actually enough information from her series to be called a fanfic in my novels. I am also writing out who i based certain characters on from my real life and why.

To my fans and friends,
as you know I've been writing a series called Nightworld . The first book in the series is a spin off of L.J. Smiths' Nightworld series, which every reader has been anxiously waiting for the conclusion , i used minor facts from her novel to create my own . However , the second novel Attacked and the third Burnt are my own creations , the characters which I've used that are entirely my own creation include : Jazlyn Blake, Aubrey Quinn, Kaleo, Calla, Melissa Drake, Verra Mist La Fey, Keller Jane Deveraux, Ash (or Asher Evans), Tom Blake, Dex Pritt, Hope Nightshade, Locket Nightower, Dustin Rose, Laurent Regiuscor, Seline Grey, Dr. Elizabeth Ross, Dr. Gracie Philips, Nix Novak, Violet Everstone, Caspian Wingtail, Louis north, Max Shade, Oscar Scar and Gallen Pritt. The character which I've based on L.J.s' books is Lily And The characters which are completely taken from L.J. are Rashel Jordan and John Quinn. At this point in the story we are after the apocalypse (which is in the final novel that L.J. has not published yet)  In MY novel Rashel was turned by John and they had a child together (Which can't really happen in L.J.s' series unless they have a child while Rashel is still human).
 So here we go....
Jazlyn Blake age 21 - a kick-a*s vampire hunter with a witty comeback for almost anything , this character is based on one of my not-so-dear friends who we call Stuey. In real life Stuey is a brunette with green-ish eyes (i think) she's about average height and has a much better sense of humor compared to Jaz . Knowing her if she was Kidnapped by Kaleo she'd punch him in the gut, slap him, and walk right out the front door without saying a word. Though in my opinion Jaz has a better sense of style Stuey can still rock the scene if need be. Stuey may be a little annoying what with her noodle like arms and amazing gangam style dance, she is still a very loyal person and if this book was her life my guess is she'd react very much the way Jazlyn Blake does.  
Aubrey Quinn age 25 - A vampire with a fetish for a hunters blood , he has his own blood bank thanks to dear Jazlyn who he took off the street in an attempt to kidnap . In his reality he didn't kidnap her, she kidnapped his heart and isn't taking ransom offers. Aubrey Quinn may seem a little wimpish at times but that's only because he doesn't really believe that Jaz is old enough to know what love is and he thinks he needs to give her time to find out what love is , what he doesn't know is that she's tried relationships with mortal guys before and they always end up with her hurting them. She's learned that strong isn't always sexy , but when it comes to him she can be as strong as she wants, but she's still too weak to hurt him . Aubrey Quinn is based off of my old friend James ( No not the James we currently go to school with!!!)
    Kaleo Yan age 305- This dude is just plain crazy . Driven mad by the death of his true love and cursed with the Witch gift of fore-beauty he can look into the eyes of others and see that person until death, see how beautiful they will be until they die. This gift is what drives him to kidnap others' soul mates including Jazlyn. This is also what drives him to turn others into vampires , he believes that every person who has a beautiful soul should have a matching shell. Unfortunately by making them beautiful on the outside he takes away inner beauty , by taking away their soul. This character is based on my classmate Gabe , he is a royal pain-in-the-a*s and annoys almost everyone. I prefer to envision him throwing temper-tantrums as Kaleo does......a lot. (Do not take offense to this if you are reading this Gabe, you know it's true so buzz off.) 
Calla 1802-1829 deceased once. now revived. Age 215  - A prim and proper dead human that comes back to haunt Kaleo , she was born in the 1800's and has a British accent. She has yet to accept the change of times and refuses to give up her dresses. That will soon change . In book 2 she and her soul mate were kidnapped by her own great-granddaughter. Though Calla seems a little uptight it's yet to be seen that she can cut up with the best of 'em . This character is based on one of my good friends Zandra. Though they don't look similar and their personality's seem quite different we'll soon find that they have a lot of similarities. Calla has raven-black hair, crystal clear blue eyes, and because she is a vampire in book 2 she becomes very pale.  (Sorry Z.)
Melissa Drake- age 17- Can we say half-breed? A sister of the craft when it comes to vampire hunting , again like all hunters shes' totally kick-a*s . Otherwise she'd be dead. She is half shapeshifter and half human , with the wild black panther inside and the desire to find those who murdered her parents dearest Melissa has unfortunately fallen for one of her prey. Melissa is based on my friend Ashley (Starla). Though Melissa prefers black,tight leather, Ashley leans more towards the side of cotton and denim with a pair of comfortable high tops. After all it wouldn't be a story by Tess if I didn't tweak people's tastes a little.   
Verra Mist La Fey-age 17 - An odd character , I guess she's based on me. She hates her name, as much as I hate mine. She's a fiction writer and actually the author (In the book) of Nightworld. Known as Grey Pride in the writing world because she'd like to remain a high school outcast. Her fashion sense is Jeans, a pair of black converse, and a semi-fashionable shirt. Hmm.... come to think of it i really did base her on myself, or one side of me at least.
Keller Jane Deveraux-Age 17 - This chick is the one who i originally thought was me, in a sense she still is . The more bitchy side anyway. Keller is a little bit me and a little bit my best friend Kaylin. This is why Keller is half Witch and half werewolf, the witch side is more Kaylin and the werewolf is more me. Her sense of style is a black or darker shirt and bootleg jeans. 
Gallen Pritt-age 18- This mysterious man, with two different color eyes, He has dark hair and is about 6'3, he's kind, patient, and understanding. He is the prince of the Fae, or the full blooded one anyway. No, don't go thinking that I made him a prince because I'd like to be a princess, because I wouldn't. That is my version of hell, I made him a prince because I wanted him to be controlling, to be used to getting everything he ever wanted, so that way I could show him that he wouldn't always get his way. Especially not with Mist as his mate. I don't think that he's based off of anyone except for my dream man. 
Dex Vega~Pritt age 17-  This new and not fully developed character has only appeared in Mist's Visions so far, He is the half-blood brother to Gallen Pritt and he only recently found out that he is a half-blood and one of the Nine. He has Dark Hair and Green eyes inherited from his mother who was human. A shape shifter pretended to be him in the second book and Jaz killed the shifter. I am planning on basing him on my classmate James. He should be found by the end of book three so that I can actually start developing the character.
Hope Nightshade age 17- Congratulations to Alex. This is your part to play now, you are an angel-blood. Meaning half human half angel. In the book your father was a fallen angel and your mother was human. You recently found out you are an angel and have been studying how to use your abilities, you are being taught by Dr. Gracie Phillips, she is a quarter angel also referred to as a Quartaries. 
Asher Evans (Ash) age 19- This character is about 6'4 has black hair and blue eyes. He is a vampire and unfortunately related to Lily, as she is his cousin. He was born a vampire, unlike Tom Blake. In the beginning of book 2 he kidnapped Keller to keep her from being kidnapped by lily, only to end up getting them both kidnapped. In a series of escapes, fights, and blood hunger, Ash finds himself fiercely protective of Keller, after one kiss and a bit of blood. and in a fight with Lily when Keller shifts for the 1st time and and uses her witch power Ash finds out that she is his mate, only to have her pass out and end up in a coma, that she only comes out of when Hope Nightshade is brought in to heal her. Based on no one.
Thomas Blake age 17- The brother of Jazlyn Blake, vampire hunter in the 1st book. And mate to Melissa Drake as of beginning of 2nd book or end of 1st book. Turned into a vampire by Kaleo Yan when he was young, he forced his body to age so that he looked as old as he was, this process drained him of nearly all energy, leaving him an easy target for punishment when he and Melissa kidnapped Calla and Kaleo.
Locket Nightower age 18- A character who is based off of My long-time friend Ashley K. She has the same long dark drown hair, and will hopefully act similarly to her real life counterpart So far the only difference between them is eye color. Ashley's are brown but Locket's are Silver and Green, the reason why will be explained in the book.
Dustin Rose age 18-  NOT YET INTRODUCED
Laurent Regiuscor age 19- Mate to Seline Grey and the Empath/shifter half-blood, he is a shifter of the 1st house which means he is one of the most important illegitimate children ever born. Not much has been revealed about him yet, but he is a risk taker as you can see from the chapter already posted with him in them. He seems brave but rather self-centered and rude.
 Seline Grey age 19- Seline Grey is a smart witch, who is mated to Laurent. At this point in the story she doesn't know if he knows they're mates. He has just rushed into the fire to save someone.  She has red hair and a red car, her eyes are an intelligent hazel, and she's a blood-witch trying to kick the habit. Like smoking, blood magic is addictive and Seline is trying to get out before it's to late.
Dr. Elizabeth Ross age 21- Not much is known about her and that's the way I plan on keeping it, she's Gallen's ex and Mist doesn't trust her since she had the dream of being shot by the (good?) doctor. She has medium length brown hair and brown eyes, she is a shapeshifter and based on my friend Libby. At one point in the 2nd book she is referred to as 'Lib' and i plan on using that nickname more frequently.
 Dr. Gracie Philips age 20- A quarter angel or a quartaries, she has always wanted to be a plain human. Never asked for her gift, yet has often asked for it to be taken back. The only time she enjoys having her gift is when she helps others or is around other like her, for example Hope. She has short curly brown hair and soft eyes that often reflect what she is thinking. She is based on my friend Erin.
 Nix Novak age 18- NOT YET INTRODUCED
 Violet Everstone age 17- NOT YET INTRODUCED
 Caspian Wingtail age 17- NOT YET INTRODUCED
 Louis north age 18 - NOT YET INTRODUCED
 Max Shade age 21- NOT YET INTRODUCED
 Oscar Scar  age 20- NOT YET INTRODUCED

As of 12:07 am on August 12th these are all the characters that have been introduced.

© 2013 Tess


Author's Note

Tess
All names that are in red are characters that are half-bloods and are one of the Nine.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

448 Views
Added on February 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 13, 2013
Previous Versions

Author

Tess
Tess

NJ



About
Two words. Insane Weasel. I think that pretty much sums me up. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tess


*For Starla* *For Starla*

A Book by Tess


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tess