Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Our Season

Our Season

A Poem by tessa victoria

You may not be an actor, but you should be.
The way you made me fall in love just by one look. The sparkle in your eyes, your crooked smile. When coming my way, my knees instantly go weak as if the ground had a magnetic pull; my heart would run a marathon. It was like you had super powers.
The way the sparks flew when you kissed me was as if you ignited a firecracker right before the act.
You had everything planned out.
You knew I would grow vulnerable to you, meeting me at a young age. You knew I would be dependent on you, as if you were my father.
You knew all the right things to say, to do.
You knew everything, you knew me.
As if we already met in another life.

I say that as the years gone by and now you know the exact things to say to tear me down. Make me feel as if every single day I spent with you, all those feelings were a lie.
You knew how to cause the waterfalls, you knew what would make my heart shatter into a million pieces as if it was a vase falling from a shelf.
You made me believe that we were worth fighting for, yet at the end I lost the battle.

You leaving was our season finale. Our memories are now the episodes I watch just to see you again, but hope that one day you’ll come back to the show.

© 2021 tessa victoria


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on August 20, 2021
Last Updated on August 20, 2021

Author

tessa victoria
tessa victoria

VA



About
22 years old, but have been writing since 4th grade. I try to write some things out of my comfort zone, but I might not post them, but if we're close I will share them to you. I love making new fr.. more..

Writing