What is good about Thailand?

What is good about Thailand?

A Story by Seaview Paradise
"

Thailand is a gem of South East Asia. It is also popular as “the land of smiles”. Thailand is lovely, magical, mystic and enchanting.

"

Thailand is a gem of South East Asia. It is also popular as “the land of smiles”. Thailand is lovely, magical, mystic and enchanting. This wondrous destination features lovely islands, turquoise beaches, diverse wildlife, scrumptious cuisines, great culture and historical Buddhist temples. Thailand radiates a charm that urges honeymooners, tourists, adventure enthusiast and holiday makers living across the world. The people of this beautiful country Thailand always welcome the tourists whole heartedly. They feel happy to introduce the different flavors of their country to the tourists. The friendly and kind behavior of Thailand people urges tourists to stay in Thailand for a longer time.

Accommodation


It is very easy for the tourists to find Accommodation in Thailand as there are top class hotels and resorts in Thailand that offer best accommodation services. If you want to spend a night at the beautiful beaches of Thailand then you can hire a private villa there. Being at the island in Thailand, you can enjoy its nightlife and rave parties. For a comfortable and peaceful stay, you can also reside at a Beach Hotel in Thailand. Thailand will not disappoint you when it comes to accommodation.

Places to explore


Thailand consists of many beautiful places that attract tourists from all over the world. The most popular tourist destinations in Thailand are given below-

·         Koh Phi Phi- This beautiful island comes among the most famous resort areas in Thailand. There is a Monkey Beach in Koh Phi Phi Island where you can enjoy a lot in the midst of numerous monkeys. Being at this beach, you have to stay attentive all the time otherwise monkeys will grab all your food stuff. You can hire a boat to explore the beauty of this amazing island.


·       Kanchanaburi- Located in the western part of Thailand, Kanchanaburi is admired for its natural beauty and gorgeous landscapes. It is linked to national parks and many other places. Outside the Kanchanaburi, you can find many caves and waterfalls that look extremely stunning.


·         Pai- It was once a quite village that has now turned into a booming town in Thailand. Pai offers a relaxed atmosphere to the tourists. Pai is located on the foothills of mountains therefore it is the perfect place for trekking and other adventurous sports.


Thailand is undoubtedly an amazing place where you can enjoy a lot. You don’t always need a company to visit Thailand. For independent travelers also, Thailand is the best destination.

© 2017 Seaview Paradise


Author's Note

Seaview Paradise

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

informative and interesting as well.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
1 Review
Added on March 12, 2017
Last Updated on March 12, 2017
Tags: Accommodation in Thailand

Author

Seaview Paradise
Seaview Paradise

Lamai Maret, Koh Samui, Thailand



About
Welcome to Seaview Paradise Beach & Mountain Holiday Villas located on the beautiful tropical island of Koh Samui in southern Thailand. We invite you to enjoy an intimate and tranquil holiday exper.. more..

Writing