"A self-adventure"

"A self-adventure"

A Story by Thanya
"

..satisfaction to release all the stress out there.

"
On September 25, 2021.

It's my first time joining as a solo traveler with a group tour agency.

This first time is so different from the group that I've always known every trip. I don't know how to collaborate with others and make me comfortable with the unknown group.

I'd like to take pictures, but I have a side of shamefulness. I stayed in the corner, sitting in silence.

Then when we started hiking, that's the moment that we got to know each other in the group. We shared both our experiences, and they knew that it was my first time hiking alone or becoming a solo member. I may feel that way next time I belong since they allow me to become part of the group.

I've enjoyed so much all the trekking, the dirty loam, and the supernatural views that I've seen.

The sensation of the air, the green leaves that look beautiful in the eyes, the highest point of the rock that you can see on the ground. The sky above that you feel you've reached it. The people around us make a noise.

All of it was very unforgettable to me, and I've really treasured every step that I've taken, every journey that God has always guided me on and protected me from. This would be my satisfaction to release all the stress out there.

I'm so thankful to Father God that you never failed to keep me. I'm so grateful for all the resources and blessings I've received.

© 2021 Thanya


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on October 24, 2021
Last Updated on November 6, 2021
Tags: "When you feel alone, make yourself motivated."