"A BROKEN HEART"

"A BROKEN HEART"

A Story by Thanya
"

Relationship to end

"
A relationship that is meant to be broken. 
There is no perfect relationship that exists here in this world.
At this time, it happened again in my life.
 
I thought that we would go more deeply into our relationship, that we would get stronger and more tied up since we're engaged.
 
But it happened that both of us were tired and loosening the rope that we built up. It's painful and we need to accept it.
 
The relationship that we had lasted almost 5 years.
And now we have individual lives that we have to undergo.
 
It's been 3 months now since we are at the stage where we can move forward.
 
At this point, I thought that I had forgotten him. The truth is, I still miss him and hope that he will reach me out every day. But what I'm thinking is not happening literally, just my imagination.
 
I'm accepting that I hurt him so much. I have lots of words and actions that are not enough in our relationship to work on. It's easy for me to say that we are a long-distance relationship (LDR).  However, on his side, his trying and bragging made it work. We've been in a relationship for two years and have been in LDR for three years. It seems that it was fine, but in the end, it was loosened. 
At that time, we talked about no plans for the future.  
 
For now, we don't know where we start and we don't know what each of us is doing. 
 
I'm hoping that he will be happy and we will fully figure out what true happiness is.
 
I'm praying to Father God that he will heal us, give us peace, and never stop loving people. 
 
I don't want to talk in the end, but if God gives us a chance, I'm gonna grab it and internalize the meaning of it.
I believe that God gives us the right person at the right time and at the right moment.
 
 
 

© 2021 Thanya


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on November 6, 2021
Last Updated on November 6, 2021