One

One

A Story by that guy456

The Names Jesse, J E S S E

Not ah Letter Missing

But You See There is Something Missing On Our Journey, Our Journey to Become One. Sometimes Our Head Rushes Faster than Our Mouth And Our Hands. But We Must Not Forget What Makes Us Whole. Yes, We Can Speak With Our Minds And Our Mouths. But We Must Not Forget They Are Indeed whole. Our Minds Can Say Anything and Our Mouths Can Say Anything as Well. When They do, Indeed Split, It is The Lesson Of Difference. As Well We Can Forget About Our Unknowingly Control Over the Two. Where, Indeed Two Becomes One, Then Back Two, To Truly Learn The Lesson Of Difference. Knowingness Came And Knocked The Cowboy off his Saddle into The Abyss Of Confusion. And Indeed a Time Of Difference and Bewilderment. For It Does Not Matter What Words, You and I, Project To Said Paper. But what Indeed Matter, is The Projection Of Said Words From Ones Said Mouthful. Once Such has Become A Common Practice Of the Arts, Stops Becoming a Projection But Instead One Of Neutrality. There is Always An Audience. An Audience Of One's Mind and Doubts , Yet as A Whole Such Doubts Play In To Our Genuinity Of The Senses From Normality. A Very Old Practice that is New From The Essentiality Of The Neutriality. Sometimes The Mind Lashes Its Whip of Unself Neutriality, In Which Causes a Type of Dileriah In Ones Mind. In Which Projects Negative feeling of Doubt in Said Individual. The hardest Achievement of Said Neutriality is Admitting the Doubt of Said individual is Indeed the Individual projecting the Doubt of the Said So called Individual.

Shall I Write or Shant I Read?

A Question of The Centuries, Written and Pondered amongst the Communities of The Community. Why does such a Question Ponder So well and Comformiting in Our Minds? Such a Question will be answered Shortly of Our Own Mind. First let's take a look at our Educational Outlets. Devilish Places where Such Conformity exist and is Present in Everyday Life. Why Must Such Suppressed Knowledge Exist. Nikola Tesla used 3.6.9 to Unlock the Diagram of Love. We could Be incontact with Terrestrial beings right now, If the fools Who Suppressed Such Knowledge were Not of the Dark Domain. They Ponder, Sit and Wonder, Why when we have such technology. Why does the technology not be of use to Us. Simply because in The Dark Realm there is no US,We, Our or Me. Simply I, You, They,Who. Without Love There is Nothing.

“You May Ask, Bash the Teeth of the Said Individual? But those Teeth will Simply Chip, Fallout and Die. So May I Ask? Do You Change the Teeth or Simply Bash?

~That Guy 456



 


© 2018 that guy456


Author's Note

that guy456
Careful

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 31, 2018
Last Updated on January 31, 2018

Author

that guy456
that guy456

chicago, IL



Writing
Love Love

A Story by that guy456