Unforgotten Moments(Intro)

Unforgotten Moments(Intro)

A Screenplay by Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
"

This is an introduction of a play I prepared.

"
Charecters:
1.Cathy Lott.
2.John Diedel.
3.David Trump.
4.Cindy McBan.

It was winter-very cold and I was under blankets when I came across this beautiful sweet girl online on a chatting app.Our only difference was race,she was coloured and I was black.She spoke Afrikaans and I spoke Setswana.But Luckly we both knew English and I knew a bit of Afrikaans.

Cathy:Hi.
John:Hello.
Cathy:How are you?
John:Fine & you?
Cathy:Fine,can you tell me about yourself?

By that time I was like "girl,are you serious,you talked to me first and now you want me to introduce myself?".Here is what I said to her.

John:Because I was taught respect I would say Ladies first.
Cathy: (After about 15minutes)ok,I'am Cathy from postmasburg currently in school doing Grade 11,16 years old,coloured and I like fun,what about you?
John:I'am John from Kuruman(can't specify)currently in school doing Grade 11,I like music and I'm interesting to be around.

I was like "she is my girl" and on my info I didn't tell her the true grade I was in,I was in Grade 10.She had everything I wanted.

Cathy:Why can't you specify your area in Kuruman?

Is she foreal?you can't just trust some random stranger with your details.

John:I will specify it one day,don't worry.
Cathy:Are you cheeky or it's my imagination?
John:Use your imagination.
Cathy: Okay,I have to go now,can you please log in again at 20:00?
John:Sure I will.

And strange thing is ever since then we never learnt to say BYE to each other,I guess its just sad to say BYE to someone because the might never return.
_________________________
And I thought I was the only one feeling Love in the air,unfortunately It was not like that,my friend David Trump also found love.The girl's name is Cindy McBan,so pretty,smart and funny but not as funny as my friend.

My friend wrote "I Love You" on a paper and asked Cindy "What did I write here? Cindy said "I Love You" and my friend said thanks babe but you already told me that 100times today.

My friend's love was real it was not something found online like mine.But atleast we both understood what Love is.

John:Boy I found this girl online and she's so Beatiful and Sweet.
David:Boy that's nothing,the one I found makes me nervous just by her looks.

And we spend hours discussing how good our Love lifes are.We are friends we discuss anything with trust and we care about each other's feelings,we vouch for each other.
________________________

Next plays will be sneak previews only.stay tuned.

Thank you.

© 2015 Thatoetsile Simons Thupae


Author's Note

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
This is the first to go online,doesn't read much but counts for something.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on October 28, 2015
Last Updated on October 28, 2015
Tags: laughter, happines, romance, Love

Author

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa



About
I'm 19 years old.Love writing and reading during my free time.my writings usualy express my emotions. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°&d.. more..

Writing