Eminem Fanfiction

Eminem Fanfiction

A Story by Hanna
"

Written in your point of you, but you're 27, so is your friend Kayla and Eminem is 36. The story takes place in 2009. You live alone and you're single.

"

AUGUST 2009

My friend Kayla and I spent $300 on Eminem tickets about 2 months ago ..I'm ready to explode with exitement! I've been counting down the days and even though it felt like it would take 5000 years for me to be able to say this but, "Tomorrow is the day!!!!"

Kayla and I are obviously having a sleepover tonight,I don't think we'll be able to fall asleep. We have already picked out what we're gonna wear.I am going to wear white Hollister shorts, a baggy red tank top and a leather jacket just incase it gets chilly.Kayla is going to wear jean shorts with a long sleeve blue, white and red plaid shirt. For our hair, we're both going to curl it. Both of our hair goes halfway down our backs, so it'll look good with loose flowing curls. God I feel like a 15 year old obsessed fan getting all dolled up for a man that I'll never even speak to.

 

"Hey Kayla, I'm just gonna make us some toast, my stomach is doing some crazy s**t right now I am way too pumped to eat a proper meal haha" She agreed with me. Toast it is. We sat and ate our toast while watching music videos on the tv.

"I swear if Lil Wayne or Birdman doesn't stop showing up on this screen I will rip their grills off." Kayla basically shouted that at the tv. I laughed, "I would f*****g love to see Big Pain, I mean Lil Wayne get drunk at a party, pass out and he wakes up with all his hair gone.My life would be almost complete!"

"Almost complete?" Kayla asked in a confused and curious tone. "Yeah..until I meet Mr.Mathers my life will never be complete!" I replied back.

"Ahh I see what you mean now"

"We should try to get some shut eye, we have a big day tomorrow..if ya know what I'm sayin" I gave her a wink and hopped up from the couch. She slept in the guest bedroom, and I slept in my bedroom,since we were at my house.

 

I tossed and turned the whole night. I tried listening to Eminem with my headphones in, but it just got me even more exited. After almost 45 minutes of rolling around in bed, I reached for my iPod on my nightstand and googled "Insomnia tips". It said to sleep on your back..so I tried that. It actually worked!

 

Well hello, and good mornin' baby I didn't mean to turn it bad, I know you're feelin' angry just a tad-

I woke up to my alarm going off. I usually don't get up until 2PM on weekends, so I set it for 11:30AM. Lots of time to get ready and perfect myself for the best day of my life!

After stopping my alarm, I got up and rubbed off my smudged make up. I wandered out to the kitchen and Kayla was making some chocolate chip pancakes.She just makes herself right at home haha.

"Yum!" I yelled out. She turned around looking pretty surprised. I guess I'm a quiet walker.

"S**t son you scared the crap out of me!" Kayla said chuckling.

 I sat down on the barstool at the counter. After about 5 minutes, the pancakes were ready. "How many do you want girly?" "Umm..I'll have 2 thanks" I replied. She got out the plates and set them down and plopped 2 hot chocolate chip pancakes onto the plates.We were so hungry it probably only took us a few minutes to inhale them!

 

I looked at the microwave clock. "11:54..should we start to get ready? It'll take us at least 3 hours to get ready and an hour to drive there." "Yeah I think so..are you having a shower?" "Oh yes, gotta be fresh for dat fine boy!" "Haha true!!"

And with that, I put my plate in the dishwasher, went to the bathroom and had my shower. It felt nice..I had so much butterflies I felt almost dizzy. There aren't even words to explain my exitement!

 

When I was done in the shower and I finished drying off, I put on a loose t-shirt and boxers to blow dry my hair. Kayla was blasting "The Next Episode" and I had no problem with it! We rapped some of the words together and were giggling the whole time. By now it was 12:57. "If we leave here by 3:00, we'll get there around 4:00 or 4:15 depending on traffic. The concert starts at 7 and apparently ends at 9:00..I heard he's going to be playing alot of his songs!" I explained to Kayla. She smiled and said "Yeah that sounds good, that gives us plenty of time to get ready. Ah I'm so f*****g exited!!!"

 

We curled our hair, put on our makeup and got dressed. It was 2:40PM, almost time to leave! "Damn girl those shorts look really good on you! Eminem will have his eyes on youuu for sure" -Kayla complimented and teased me at the same time. "Dude he won't even see me, I'll be in the crowd..and we don't even have those special VIP tickets." I said back to her.

"So what! Anything can happen!"

"Yeah but-" She cut me off before I could say anything more.

"But nothing. You never know..now lets get goin' I don't want to be late for this."

"Alright let's go"

 

We grabbed a few snacks for the road and made a cup of coffee for ourselves. 10 more minutes til we should be out the driveway. I walked up to the mirror and checked myself out. Hair looked good and my makeup was actually perfect for once. "Kayla, you sure these shorts aren't too short?" I asked her. "No way! Your a*s isn't even hanging out it's fine.You're fine. C'mon now!" "Alright, alright."

*After the hour and 20 minute long drive, we finally arrive to the concert.*

Kayla and I looked around...there was about 30 people here already. I guess they wanted to be early too and get a good spot! We booked it to the front of the stage and stood there with the others..waiting.

"We're going to be here for a while! But I don't care, I need to see him up close haha" I said to Kayla.

"I agree,I gotta get some good pictures!" She replied back.

*It's 7:30,and Eminem comes out*

 

There are many many maaany people here.. It's crazy, loud, so much fun. Kayla and I are rapping along with him. He looks so good with those dark jeans and red shirt on. Oh god I would totally jump on stage if I could. Eminem is currently rapping "Hello" off of his Relapse album.

*2 hours later*

 

Eminem is finishing the concert with "Lose Yourself". The crowd is so intense oh my god! We're all jumping around and screaming. This feeling is unexplainable!

 

"Hands up, hands up, hands up!" Eminem was yelling to the crowd. We all did what he said, it was amazing. I wonder what it feels like to have so much control of so many people..crazy.

"Ayo, make some mother f****n' noise for yourselves! Thanks for comin' out, I had a great time, I love you all!"

All the crowd screamed..but you could definitely hear the girls more!

 

Kayla and I walked through this private alley with these small but fancy looking trailers. It was dark out,and it was getting a bit cold.I kind of had a feeling something was going to happen. I wasn't sure exactly what would happen. But something good would happen. Just then, I looked up and I saw Eminem! He was there with Mr.Porter outside of a trailer just talking.

"What are the chances!!"I exitedly whispered to Kayla.

"Is this seriously f*****g happening or..."

"It's seriously f*****g happening"

We slowly walked by them..just because we didn't want to seem like crazy obsessed fans..even though we were!

"Ey!" Eminem calls out to us. F**k. We both stopped dead...I could feel my heart in my throat. We turned around and took a few steps towards Eminem and Mr.Porter than stopped.

"What are you two doing back here?" He says to us.

"Umm we tried to find a shortcut to get back to the parking lot..and we kind of ended up here" I said blushing.

Eminem stood up and walked up to us.

"You know, you shouldn't be taking risks like that.." He said with a smirk on his face in a flirty tone.

"I guess not.." I said back.

 

Oh my lord. He is so beautiful on person. His eyes, cute little nose! Ah! My knees got so weak and he just stood there looking at me. He didn't seem interested in Kayla too much, he kept talking to me. He obviously said hi, but he just went right back to talking to me.

"Do you think we could get a picture with you..?" I asked nervously.

"Of course" He said back.

Eminem was inbetween us,and he had his arms around our waists. I was all tingly where his hands were. I can't believe this is happening, holy s**t.

© 2012 Hanna


Author's Note

Hanna
This is my very first fanfiction..so it probably isn't very good haha :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Im guessing no more :( thats the only reason there is a 98 instead of 100

Posted 10 Years Ago


I think its interesting, keep it up! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2764 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2012
Last Updated on March 24, 2012
Tags: Eminem

Author