I Hate Her So Much

I Hate Her So Much

A Story by thatweirdkid13

"Where the heck is she?" I ask myself, sitting on a cold bench,waiting for my girlfriend. It's getting late and I've already called her three times. We were supposed to go to the town cafe together,but  it might as well be closed at this time.
I get u from the bench and start walking down the sidewalk towards my house. I try calling her one last time as I turn the corner.
"Hey babe, where were y-." As I turn the corner I see her. I see her kissing another guy. My phone falls from my hand as I stand there frozen in shock. I try to say something, but all that comes out is a cough.
Before they notice me I quickly go back around the corner and sprint down the sidewalk as fast as I possibly can to get away. Away from what I just saw.
I gradually slow down to catch my breath, and try to keep myself from crying.
"I can't start crying, it's not worth crying over" I tell myself, pulling at my shirt because my heart hurts from the physical and emotional pain. "I can't take it,It hurts so f*****g much, I can't take this." I start bawling when I try to think of a reason why she would do something like this to me, and not even think twice.
She meant the a lot to me and I her, but I guess it's all bullshit to her.
I wipe away the tears and start running down the sidewalk. I know where I'm going and I am determined to get there.
"I hope that b***h feels a shitload of guilt at my funeral" I say, letting the tears fall one last time before I go over the rail and meet the pavement.
I wipe away the tears one last time and climb onto the metal handrail.
"Goodbye Mom, goodbye Dad, goodbye Anna, and goodbye you selfish b***h" I say aloud, holding my arms out and stepping off the rail.
"Goodbye you selfish b***h" are my last words before everything goes black and cold. 

© 2012 thatweirdkid13


Author's Note

thatweirdkid13
Sorry that I haven't been on in a long time. Had a very bad time with writers block and I was never able to get anything down that made cense. This is just a short story that I was able to come up with. Got a few more ideas coming on the way :)
Go easy on me,it's been hard coming up with something.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That boy was stupid why kill yourself over a, and he said it himself "selfish b***h."

It baffles me how people can be like that. Either way it was interesting. I'll give it a B

Posted 11 Years Ago


Time's The Bond

11 Years Ago














:-)
thatweirdkid13

11 Years Ago

:]
thatweirdkid13

11 Years Ago

:]
Very interesting story you have here. I enjoyed it a lot. Nice job :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


thatweirdkid13

11 Years Ago

thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 30, 2012
Last Updated on December 30, 2012

Author

thatweirdkid13
thatweirdkid13

BayCity, TX



About
Ummm...I've always loved reading and writing. My favorite genre is horror,but I'm trying my best to focus on other genres. This would be a great opportunity to practice my writing. I'm not the best,bu.. more..

Writing
chp.1 chp.1

A Chapter by thatweirdkid13



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..