His Poor Face

His Poor Face

A Story by imagination-1234
"

Short story.

"

The clown with the gangly teeth.

The impossible clown with the gangly teeth, which grow sharper and sharper at break-neck speed.

With fingers of metal oranges, sliced in half with only an inch, a hinge, left connected to sustain movement. Pac-man hands. Munching the air with diamond fingernails that have the potentiality of rotting.

The eyes are crucifixions. Imperfectly moulded crosses. They feel every point, every nerve, every pain. The ears are thick, protruding nails hammered on either side of the temple like Frankenstein's Monster. The nose is synthetic, black and small, up close a still maelstrom. The mouth is only an elasticated store for the teeth. Those lips are lines, even the shadows glow more than they do. They're too thin to be narrow.

The arms are creased. Ferocious, lapping folds of a tide preserved. Preserved. Preserved in a freezer. Frozen, with all the refreshing coldness gone, but with the ice ageing " yet there is still some bitter core being nurtured. Smooth corrugations, basically. Though they are hollow and do not occur on the inside. There are no folds internally; just halves of a created pipe in utter darkness.

Torso is bare. Grey and glistening glossy and gladly in any light. Light prostitute. Or an loveless, lackadaisical fancy-free being. Or God.

A medium-sized outline of a square centres on the chest. Red colour, not bright. Dark, dull, lethargic, apathetic, cathartic, taken vermilion. The line is thick and edges misguide. Rather blotchy as if written with ink. Or spat out in ink, or bled in ink. Calm, tranquil. The fatness fitted well with the grey, which darkened as it came to the core, became duller and maybe not more grubby, but less glossy, less glamorous, maybe more truthful. Frightened, shows a hinge of fear. It turns into double and disappears away in a flip.


© 2013 imagination-1234


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Again, your descriptions are flawless. I could see the creature you created perfectly. I feel bad for the poor guy, whatever he was. I wonder how he got that way, was he born with it? Does he represent something more?
Your stories always leave me wondering... I like that :) Thanks for posting! xx

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on December 27, 2013
Last Updated on December 27, 2013
Tags: clown, sad, life, nature, hope, metaphor, metallic, technology, emotion