Life as it is

Life as it is

A Story by The Baker

The midnight air hits you as you walk across that cold dark mountain. YOU think to yourself will I ever get out of here.. YOU stop for the night and you slowly drift of in to a deep sleep. YOU are awaken by a loud bang across the cold rainy air. And you think were that my help or were that someone hunting. I think to myself "how many days have I been out here" ….




Why did he go hunting on this day …laying there crying your wife and your daughter are hurting and wander if they will ever see you again holding your picture praying.. Please let him be ok I can do this alone I need you here baby.




Almost at that very moment its like I here there voices and I start to break down crying holding the only picture I have of them.. As I cry my self to sleep I remember dreaming about all the fights is god trying to punish me for my ways. Have I really been that bad of a husband and father? A few hours pass and I am waken by rescue searchers DAVID are you there David talk to yours. YOU will be ok … I wake on a helicopter on its way to Atlanta there they say your wife and daughter are waiting for you. I drift back to a sleep. As I sleep I here there voice baby daddy we are here for you and the next thing I see is a bright white light and then a voice says David its not your time yet you have a daughter and a wife to take care of.



Then I hear the doctors saying bump the voltage he's coming back and then I wake with a sharp jolt of voltage and I look up there are the two I care about the most crying and I have the strength to say I love y'all very much. My wife holds my hand through the night and my daughter leaves the room crying. And when I wake my whole family is there by my side my mom dad step dad step mom everyone is there. The doctors told me that I had died and for medical brought me back to life the kiss a kiss of life from my wife and the tear from my daughter..


Things can happen and if you are true to the ones you love they will always be by your side a million miles away or right next to you they are always with you. So remember always believe in god and he will help you.

© 2008 The Baker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on July 10, 2008

Author

The Baker
The Baker

LA



About
I love everything about cooking, from the actually act to putting all to paper. more..