Revenge

Revenge

A Story by Crimson Hues
"

Maybe we should look at it from a different perspective?!

"
Revenge feels good instead of standing and asking yourself why, isn't it? Wrong is done to you and somehow you're expected to be the bigger person and forgive?! Why should you be the bigger person and forgive why can't they be the bigger person and face the consequences of their deeds.
Be honest, we all asked this to ourselves at one point of time, we questioned karma, faith and even what is right or wrong! We questioned why us? Did you notice we only ask this only in case of something negative not positive, I guess it's accepted as human nature? We are complex creatures and so are our actions, often times while thinking of revenge we only think of the action not the consequences. We get so focused on making them feel what they made us feel, we forget we are different human beings, we experience things differently and our revenge might backfire. We get so focused on how we feel we lose contact with reality, and we live in the pain of the one who hurt us that we forget what we are letting ourselves go through.
I know it hurts real bad sometimes, there's no question of how we deserved it, but it already happened. Unlike others I won't tell you to forget and move on, rather I'd say, focus on the pain and forgive and always rember how you got through this, and remember how strong you are and that you are ready for everything!

© 2023 Crimson Hues


Author's Note

Crimson Hues
forgive my mistakes :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on April 29, 2023
Last Updated on April 29, 2023
Tags: #revenge #selfhelp #karma

Author

Crimson Hues
Crimson Hues

Bhubaneshwar, somewhere, India



About
Observer of observers! more..

Writing
HIM HIM

A Poem by Crimson Hues


LOVE?! LOVE?!

A Story by Crimson Hues