autumn encarnation

autumn encarnation

A Poem by ~Israel~

i carry mysef through the summers beating sun as i bear the blistering hatred.burning deep within me is the scorn of the conceited,the fake,and the betrayed.my scorched heart seared to its center,drying out,beating to a end.victimized by this season of hatred.influenced by its burning nature,ive become as a super-nova as my sun melts the touch of thoes who dare to cool my blazzing fury.oh,how i wait to ingolf all the hypocrisy and superficiality in a tormented prison but just as my summers sun had just reached its peak of heated malice something so strange began to procure everything i had set in motion and slowly caressed my untamed heat,cooling it with a crisp gentle breeze.unsetteld at first,i struggeled to maintain my still,matted world.bearin lifeless by my seasons heavy heat but no matter how high and brazen i kept my sun in my sky,i could not retain my heated hatred.i became helpless as a new season set in and with it,carried a contradiction to me in every way.the sufficating heat began to dwindelled as my sun lessend to warming calm.my summers stillness and bleakend haze became replaced by a soft windthe that gently russeled the crisp leaves of amber and gold. i look around me and notice a unfimiliar world of vibrant color and softness of temprature all accompanied by a enducing peace. i scream out once,clinching my chest as my heart beats one time,cracking the lump of coal that stood in its place for so long.yet again it pounds within in me sending me to my knees.unspeakable pain that sends visions of my former self in my head.a single tear seeps from my dry blisterd eyes,giving long needed moisture to my cracked dessert skin.a new season has come;one of hope and love and the promise of a long dead dream brought back to life of a sincere compassion that would never leave my side.holding my chest,feeling the long forgotton sensation of a heart beat,and vision blurry with tears,i make out a partially obscuerd image surrounded by the falling beauty that now keeps me on bended knee.ever closer it apporoaches...no,she approaches.my god...a vision unllike any i have ever seen.she kneels and touches my cheek,breaking apart my dried ,scorched surface.in a broken whisperd voice,i ask one question "why do you take my well kept season away?" she replys "because the season you kept can now be at peace and be as one with my release"she leans in and kisses my lips .fadeing the rest of my summer away for i am now at peace for i am now in love,for i am now...autumn encarnated.

© 2011 ~Israel~


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

the paragraph format of this piece adds to the intensity and flow of consciousness where you're just letting all the words make their mark on the world, there is so much of every emotion felt here, rapidly and absolutely, it's also very dense like a wall of expression, all the conviction and violent sensations breaking loose, did you even breathe while writing this.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
1 Review
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on March 11, 2011

Author

~Israel~
~Israel~

no where, MN



About
few words that sum me up:not trusting,faithful,sincere,hopeful. wanna know anything els? just ask and will see if i tell you. more..

Writing
Embers Embers

A Poem by ~Israel~