Piña colada

Piña colada

A Story by Mr. Misanthrope
"

CAPTCHA Are you human? prude

"

They stood in the rain, John, and Luke, the rain beating down hard on their jackets.

"I'm gay," Luke said. His voice was small and congested. He was crying. "I just never had the guts to tell you, because...well, because I wasn't sure you liked me. But I know that I really like you. I want you..."

John stared at him, not dumbfounded but lovingly. Compassion filled him, and he suddenly wanted to hug Luke. Hug him and hold him forever.

"Ya know...I like you too. I always have."

In a few seconds, they were holding each other, and staring into each others eyes, both brown, both bearing a wanting for someone who they could share their everything with.

They kissed each other lightly on the lips.

© 2014 Mr. Misanthrope


Author's Note

Mr. Misanthrope
Just some pity lit from a time when I was seriously into this one guy. Straight, cute, totally shy, and now totally changed. You know how it is, when you think they might actually be gay and they're not letting on. It took such a long time to accept that that was none of my business, but I was selfish like that, and still am. Others never had to worry about being so self-absorbed. Countless erotic fantasies fashioned out of dreams of longing. Some never written. Maybe this will get me to post a few other more erotic pieces I've got. Definitely better than the greed of not being able to describe what I want to say, and to fill the void of a current lack of writing.

Written 19 October 2009.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on August 19, 2014
Last Updated on August 19, 2014

Author

Mr. Misanthrope
Mr. Misanthrope

Malta



About
Join my group: Night Syndrome more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5