When the Weather Is Nice

When the Weather Is Nice

A Story by Solis-Lopez
"

just popped into my head. maybe i'll make a fiction out of it?

"

I stood outside and realized that it was, for once, not blazing hot. It feels like it's been too long since I last felt the cold on my arms, even if it wasn't a lot, from the outside and not an air conditioner. It felt wonderful.

It almost feels like peace itself. I thought, feeling a light breeze tingle the hairs on my arms and back of my neck. The cool breeze is probably being welcomed even by the most distressed people, right?

I felt like just sitting there in the grass, it had to feel wonderful at that exact moment because it just felt so nice. I stepped into the light, out of the shade, and the warmth of the sun was like that of a embrace on a cooled day.

It feels so nice today. I thought, walking around with my arms out to the sun and slightly diminishing breeze. I feel like I could just sleep on the ground and the shade would be my blanket.

© 2009 Solis-Lopez


Author's Note

Solis-Lopez
yes. random i know. but it feels good outside again, this early time in the morning that i'm writing this. i had to put down that one line somewhere ^--^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on September 30, 2009

Author

Solis-Lopez
Solis-Lopez

Houston, TX



About
Well it looks like I'm in college, writing and drawing in my spare time. I'm not much of a writer but it gets me going and I like to just sprawl ideas out wherever I am. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Solis-Lopez