dawn

dawn

A Story by the happy pickle

 why don't ypu just kill yourself no one would care the boy said to a another boy.
 no one should kill themselfs everyone makes mistakes we all need to let that go but hold on to the lesson our mistakes holds. And you can not cast a fair judgment on a person you have never met. There for you need to take a chill pill and go on a train to chillvil said a 15 year old brown haired brown eyed girl Plenty of people should kill "themselfs." repiled the boy.No one should kill themselfs and you should learn to care for all walks of life. I don't care who you are what you have done I dont think you should end your life giving up your life like that is lazy and dumb its running away from your issues instead of facing it head on. I don't care if you think your being brave death leads to sadness killing your self is selfish think about all the people they would leave broken hearted and don't give me that no one would care because I would and all their family and friends so will you kindly shut up. Life is a lot harder when people think like how you are just sit back and enjoy the ride repiled the girl helping the other boy up she dusted him off and gave him a warm smile. Come on dawn I was just having fun! The boy said the girl put her hands on her hips the girl wore jeans concede hightops and a plain shirt with a tank top the pain her unbuttoned to show the tank and the arms of the shirt rolled up. Her hair fell under her ears and looked to be messy she was cute. The boy sighed your no fun dawn he said she nods hello I'm dawn the girl said to the boy i-i'm john the boy said stocked that a person he's never met would stand up for him. Whatever your gay anyway the other boy aid to the girl she shrugs and puts her hands behind her back. And asked would you like me to walk you home? Brandon nods and told her were he lived she walked with him and showed him to his home after that brandon and dawn became bestfriends until...
Bye brandon dawn said leaving his house she turned to see a truck and a small girl in the road dawn ran and picked up the girl and tossed her onto the grass and turned to see the truck in front of her. She smiled as it hit her. Brandon came out with his mom the little girl crying dawn on the road bloody and coughing out blood. Brandon held the small girl in his arms dawn you can't die what happened to it only causing pain?!?! And it is selfish and dumb?!? He said she coughed out somemore blood not giving up letting go she said and closed her eyes.
Brandon cried his mother called dawn's family. They came to see what became of their child. Dawn big brother punched the tuck driver he broke his nose while her sisters cried but a smile played on dawn's lips knowing she has made it home to her heavenly father. The little girl's mom came up to dawns mom and dad and thanked their daugher for saying hers.
 now dawn was known to ask hard questions adults didn't know how to repile and question everything. She was not stupid but not bothered to care about her grades but she always was happy to learn something new. Dawn understood things it takes some a lifetime to understand she is clever and brave but weak and full of fear. She was always looking everything from 20 point of veiws she was quite let chatty. She had nothing to prove she smiled when she cried. She loved and disliked even if everyone thought she hated everyone she never truly hated anyone she disliked many but still if asked would help them. Why? Becuase dawn was a helper she wanted to spread love instead of hate and dawn was and is loved 

© 2014 the happy pickle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on December 24, 2014
Last Updated on December 24, 2014

Author

the happy pickle
the happy pickle

the land of aaa, the candy kingdom, United Kingdom



About
Hello I'm the happy pickle but just call me happy I love to write grim stuff and ask hard questions are you up for it? more..

Writing