The story of Jack's life

The story of Jack's life

A Story by theonlinewriter

Once upon a time, a boy named Jack was conceived into this harsh and cruel world. He was never at a place for too long. As a boy his mother brought him to travel with her around the world. Sometimes, he was found eating kimchi in the cold winter mornings of Korea, other times he was watching soap opera in the land of weird accents, London. He once been to China, where the he saw most of the world, and it's people- selfish, cruel. He liked the atmosphere though. He thought that growing up in China would have forged a strong character into whoever came into being there. He loved the mornings in Hong Kong. The dim sum breakfast was par excellence. He found it hard to leave the island when the time came.

As he had fun traveling around the world, it was time, like all other kids, to start an education under somewhere safe from the evil prying eyes. So his mother sent him to Singapore, the land of outrageous high taxi fees, and definitely more outrageous accents. The people there were generally lazy, much like China, he thought. He lived through his primary school days eating the local food and mixing with the local kids. Then, he thought, the food was best found in his school. And he loved going to the internet cafe to game with his friends, and occasionally when he was in financial distress, he would have taken a couple of green notes from whatever he could get his hands on. It didn't end up quite well. One of the days came and he was admitted guilty for stealing a hundred dollars from one of the after-school-center's staff. He managed to pull through and lived content stealing gameboys and Naruto comics from his house mates a few weeks later. He returned them when he was done, of course. He got caught one of those days anyway. Yet he lived. 

The time of the days came to an end, and he was bound to leave his primary school, bound to spend a great deal of years in another school, the secondary school. He managed to slip into a mediocre school with his mediocre test score where he spent most of his days rebelling against anything he could. It couldn't have been better than that. Ditching classes with his friends, hiding under staircases to smoke cigarettes, and subtlety humiliating the teachers in classes. Good as it was, all that went up had to come down. One of those days came, the teachers were high on his a*s and he was having troubles coping with his studies and his friends. So he put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. 

© 2012 theonlinewriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

O_O

Posted 12 Years Ago


wooo......thats great

Posted 12 Years Ago


you shocked me with the ending. well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012
Tags: life

Author

theonlinewriter
theonlinewriter

Bangkok, Thailand