A Kiss

A Kiss

A Story by Lady Tyke
"

Will probably add this to a bigger piece of work, but this snippet played in my head and had to be shared.

"

It’s the way that his body pressed me to the side of the car that made my head spin and my heart pound. I couldn’t look away from him, his eyes diving into the depths of my mind, stirring up the desire which I held there.

I had my hands resting on his chest, as if to push him away, but in utter submission to him. His hands were braced on the top edge of the car either side of my head. My body was trembling as if it were cold, but the blood coursing through me was burning with molten heat. My breasts were peaked, straining at their confines. His voice was soft, teasing, caressing my mind.

The corner of the car park we found ourselves in was quiet, this side of the car in the shadow as the sun set. I could see the overhanging branches of a Rowan tree out of my peripheral and felt a sense of relaxation wash over me as I refocused my attention on him body so close to mine, I knew we were protected by the great druidic tree.

Until that point, other than my hands resting on his chest, we hadn’t been touching, a realisation which astounded me as I felt as though I was being pinioned in place by him. It was one of his hands drew me to the reality of our touch. It slid down from where it had been braced, over my shoulder, down my arm and to my waist, before sliding up to my ribcage, thumb splayed just below my breast. I knew he could feel my heart pounding under his touch and I felt my cheeks flush a little at the thought of him knowing how much this simple closeness was affecting me. His hand slid up the valley between my breasts to my throat, then back of my neck, fingers disappearing into my tangle of hair. I knew he was going to kiss me moments before he moved to do so, his eyes betrayed him, they had flickered from my own to my lips. I dropped my hands from his chest to the waistband of his jeans, fingers catching on them for support.

The heat in my body changed from a torrent of moving lava to a still, burning the moment his lips met mine.

© 2018 Lady Tyke


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A car park kiss of kaleidoscopic caressing passion AND that's just the opening gambit to charpters even more eagerly awaited - nice write ... got that 'ooh la la' factor ... :-)

Posted 5 Years Ago


Oh s**t that's hot... I love the moment of a kiss like that when you REALLY want someone.

I feel so powerful, and aroused yet wholly anxious. Anxious to please, anxious to go to war! lol

F*****g lovely feeling.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 3, 2018
Last Updated on October 3, 2018

Author

Lady Tyke
Lady Tyke

United Kingdom



About
Welcome to my mind ... good luck finding your way out. If you want to know more about me read my work. If you think you've figured me out then, please, feel free to tell me your findings because I .. more..

Writing
Teasing Teasing

A Story by Lady Tyke


Not Angry Not Angry

A Poem by Lady Tyke


Your Mind Your Mind

A Poem by Lady Tyke