Silence

Silence

A Story by TheUnknownOne
"

Alone we are silent but together we make the most beautiful Voice

"
Things were right for me. Until high school, I had a huge number of friends or should I say " So called Friends." But things turned. Just before getting in High school, I had an accident. One morning, I woke up and found that I can't hear anything. First I thought that it was happening because I just woke up. But sooner I realised that I couldn't hear a single thing. I shouted and called my mom. She came running and started talking. But I could only see her lips moving and I couldn't hear a single word. I told her I couldn't hear what she was saying . And later on, we went to the doctor and he told us that I had a problem on my nervous system. The nerve which make sound reach my brain was not working. I was shocked and frustrated. My life turned and flipped like a coin. I went to High school after a lot later. When ibeas there, my friends were changed. They didn't show any interest and didn't even talk to me. I could speak but couldn't hear. I was alone. I tried to use hearing aid but it didn't work. All my classmates bullied me. They used to tease me and I hardly spoke in the class. I was drowning.

But then my life changed again because a incident happened. A girl got admitted in our class. When she entered, my eyes were stuck on her beautiful face. I just couldn't keep my eyes away of her eyes. She was so pretty and her eyes were so deep. But soon I guess the class were silent because when she was about to tell about herself, she wrote on the board that her name was Fujimiya Kaori and she couldn't speak. She was able to do all of that but due to a car accident her vocal cords got pierced and she lost her ability to speak though she was able to hear. I saw everyone's lips were moving. I guess the teacher told her to sit beside me. She came near me and sat beside me. After class, she waved at me and wrote on my notebook, "Hi". Her hand writing was like pearls of the ocean. I told her, " Hi". I later added that I couldn't hear a thing but I was able to speak. She was surprised to see someone like her. She was happy and by using "Sign Language " she asked me to be her friend. I was shocked at first but it made me so happy . I couldn't help but agreeing on her proposal. She wrote on my notebook to met her after school. Then a real bad and embarrassing thing happened. I guess they told her something bad or bullied her but she smiled back at them. When they left, I told her what they told her and if she was sad about that. She told me with a smile not to worry as she faced these things a lot. She wrote that she had no friends because of her disability and she thought it would change here but it didn't. Hearing this, I told her I would be her friend forever. She smiled and wrote that she knew. We met after the school. We exchanged our phone number and decided to use sign language. When I was about to leave, she held me hands and told me," Let us br together like this forever". For the first time after a long time, I was happy. Happier than ever!!

We were bullied. I guess after she came, that even increased. But things started to change. Whenever they told us something bad, she told me all of those using sign language and I used to told them something good or bad. But one day all of these things gone beyond everything. They hit her. Some of our Girl classmates slapped her without any reason. I was angry. Really angry. I shouted at them and told," If you don't like us, don't come near us. We don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable with us." One of our boy classmate came and started to hit me. I fought. I hit him really hard on that day. Fujimiya stopped me after sometime when I was really getting furious. I guess she was happy; happy because someone stood up for her. After school, she cried like a baby and then I realised she was being even more bullied than me. I held her hands and told," No matter what happens, how many times if I ever see you being bullied or disturbed, you will find one person stand beside you and that's me." I was almost letting my hand go of her but she held it strongly, placed my hands on her cheeks and said using sign language," I will always be your voice and stand by you." And that when I realised how much a person can change you.

After that incident, our classmates didn't bully us. And I found that Fujimiya was getting along well with other girls and they were nice with her. I guess, they talked to her and no one can resist themselves to be friends with her after talking to her and knowing her. I was happy but also sad. I wasn't getting time to talk her like before. Though we had our lunch together but she was going home with her friends. I guess I fell I Love with her. But I was trying to convince myself and make myself happy by telling that she got what she wanted "FRIENDS"; which is more important than anything for me. Though I didn't get any friends, I was getting alone again.

I guess she realised something happened to me. So, one day she told me to walk home with her. I told whether her friends will mind but she told me it was Okay. We went home together after a long time. We went to that place where we used to sit everyday after school. She asked me whether I was sad. I told her that I wasn't. I lied and she realised it. She told me," You remember, I told you I will always be your voice. I don't think you are okay. Please tell me what happened." I started crying and told," I am sad as I can't speak or met you like previous times. I am sad but seeing your happy; how could I tell you to stay with me? I promised you to make you happy always." She started crying, held my hands and said," Sorry. I didn't understand and forgot about your feelings. I forgot my promise. I'm sorry. But you know what makes me happy? Spending time with you." I was so happy to hear that. Tears of joy came down my eyes. Then I did the most awkward thing of my life. Using sign language, I told her," I Love You." Immediately, I realised what I did. I told her to forget it. She smiled and said," Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I told her it was awkward to say but I mean it. She held my hands and told," I also Love you. Thanks for doing everything for me. And let us keep that promise to be each other's Voice forever and I mean FOREVER!!" I cried and shook my head agreeing to her.

The End.

© 2020 TheUnknownOne


Author's Note

TheUnknownOne
Idea generated from : A Silent Voice movie. Please ignore grammar mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on July 20, 2020
Last Updated on July 20, 2020
Tags: #love, #heart, #broken, #brokenheart, #truelove, #lovers, #friendship, #silence, #school, #iloveyou

Author

TheUnknownOne
TheUnknownOne

Sylhet, Sylhet, Bangladesh



About
Hi, I'm Sharar more..

Writing
3rd Year 3rd Year

A Story by TheUnknownOne