Chapter two: the way there

Chapter two: the way there

A Story by Big boss Ninja Tomtom
"

The two ningas get to a castle in newbrunswick

"

The black hawk's roaders stoped slowly, as Evan came out of the black hawk." you havent lost my equitment, right? he said. " I got it right here" thomas said with a small grin, as he threw the huge metal case to evan. Evan caught it and rushed inside to the small white house. Thomas waited outside. finally evan was all geared up with his  complete black ninja suit, night vision googles with thermal, a backpack full of divices and stuff, and a big Famas in his hands." lets go, ill get geared up in the helicopter". The black hawk lifted off to the pad. Thomas went up to the pilot cabin, and told the pilot, that the destination was to riverveiw New brunswick. The pilot nodded, and set the destination. Thomas geared up with a complete black ninja suit, nightvision googles with thermal, a brass knucles with eletric knuckles, customized by ninga opratives. " 2 hours till arrival" the pilot yelled". Good, Thomas thought. A huge thud shook  the helicopter. Thomas looked out the helicopter and saw firebolts were being shot at the helicopter by minions of alex. "EVASIVE MENOVERS!!!!!, HOLY S**T!!!!!" Thomas yelled. Evan straped himself in. Thomas manned  the chaingun, and started to sprat fire at the minions at the group. They started droping like rocks. Thomas could see the blood spraying from the minions when they were shot to peices. The fire bolts stoped. " 2 minutes to arrival". Thomas signed in relife, and dissmanned the chaingun. Thomas went up to the Pilot cabin and could see the ginormous mansion. The completly red mansion was huge. The black hawk landed on a grassy feild about a killomiter from the mansion. Evan and thomas jumped off, and immeditaly the helicopter lifed off and went away. " We gotta wait till its dark, We'll be seen if we go now in pure daylight". Evan agreed , and layed down under a tree, and imediatly fell asleep. Thomas sat down under the tree, and pulled off the nightvision and the hood. He signed and put his back to the tree.

© 2008 Big boss Ninja Tomtom


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 28, 2008

Author

Big boss Ninja Tomtom
Big boss Ninja Tomtom

Truro, nova scotia, Canada



About
Im a Big guy, who is currently learning judo, im big into video games, even tho that is starting to disipate, i dont really use huge words, and words like "hence" uhhhhhh, i wear alot of jerseys....... more..

Writing