fighting rose

fighting rose

A Story by thornyrose
"

hi this is a blurb to the book im currently writing. it about a girls struggle within herself and the lengths she'll go to in order to get what she want

"

‘Misa what are you doing?’ asked Darryl with that look on his face that Misa knew all too well, he already knew! ‘nothing, Darryl im fine go back to the cabin with Kevin and the others, I’ll be there soon im just clearing my head.’ Misa sighed as tears started streaming down her face. She hated lying to Darryl he was her best friend and had been for years but she didn’t want him to know the pain she was going through. Misa turned walking back into the greenhouse, windows smashed beyond repair but alas the place she found herself turning to for a moments peace. A moments release. Misa slid her hand into the pocket of her bright red checked trousers to where she had hidden the small shard of glass she had picked up from the floor of the green house. Misa looked to make sure she was alone. Finally, she could get what she was seeking a moment where she didn’t have to feel numb or on the edge of death. Pulling of her black and white woollen wristband to reveal her pale scarred wrist. Misa looked at the shard of glass trying to stop her thoughts rushing. ‘Misa what are you doing, are you coming in?’ Darryl said getting more suspicious by the minute. Her chance was fleeting. Placing the shard of glass against her wrist she began slicing it over and over until she felt pain and seen the blood dripping. Wristband replaced Misa began to leave the greenhouse, to her surprise Darryl was right behind her. He had seen everything...

© 2017 thornyrose


Author's Note

thornyrose
please let me know your honest opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on September 29, 2017
Last Updated on September 29, 2017

Author

thornyrose
thornyrose

belfast, United Kingdom



About
hi everyone I am 21 and have only got back into writing. most of my writing is gothic and fantasy but the odd time theres happily ever afters ... very few but yes they exist... I write poems, shor.. more..

Writing
cindervamps cindervamps

A Story by thornyrose