From the Food's Perspective

From the Food's Perspective

A Story by Nyx

I was on my way to her lips when she leveled me to the plate. She didn't eat with a knife and a fork this time, only with her hands which were bubbled with the juice of my stinking pores. I would say, she was nothing different from swine. I watched how she chewed away on some parts of me with the pudge of her jaw and the jiggling of her cheeks. I waited there, patiently for the rain to come, and it did! A marvelous pour of ground herbs and salt, or maybe pepper! Or sugar or god knows what other seasonings. She flooded me with sauces, bathing me with fragrances from glass and plastic bottles with labels. The tide carried me to her fingers and as fast as a bullet train, she plunged me into a gaping tunnel that was her mouth.


I explored her mouth. It reeked of my remains that were embalmed by the enzymes of her saliva but were buried too quickly a foot under, into the acid bath of her stomach. I walked on the moving, squalid, pink muscle and licked the buds that licked me. She licked me rough and bit me hard, chewed and gnawed at me and filled her mouth with too much of me like she loved me! Some parts of me got stuck in her dental crevices but the enzymes saved me, and her teeth too, from bacterial decay.


But I will decay when I swim deep into the long tube of her esophagus and to her stomach where I would meet my nearly digested food friends and the other amputated parts of me. They too will decay into manure and become fertilizer for plants that will eventually feed her and the animals that she will eat. She simply eats too much. Why is she so greedy? So gluttonous! She is a sordid, fetid parasite made of white adipose tissue where the lipids sleep and she, like all others, will rot too. She will decay and feed the earth with her fat, distorted, fat, grotesque, fat body. But before she does, she will choke and gag to churn her stomach and morph the balloon into a trampoline where I can jump and spring up to the roof of her throat, perform acrobatics on her hard palate, click her front teeth with my heels, and finally dive into the saving glory of the toilet that will flush my particles to the sea.

© 2012 Nyx


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting and intelligent view from a completely other perspective. Would have been interesting to hear more about the present experience - the description of smell of her mouth kind of thing :) Interesting write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love food lol i think that is the funniest thing ive seen in a while .I so wish i knew you hahaha poor food!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wonderful vocabulary. Though still understandable I think it could be simplified into a smoother language. Though I do find the perspective interesting enough, and that you chose to make the process of being eaten seem almost pleasurable is a another point I found interesting in a positive manner.
Good work.
'Captain

Posted 11 Years Ago


You are so intelligent! I really would like to know you as a person. You should continue writing. From what I see, you possess some deep talent from the depth of your soul.

kedar

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012
Tags: bulimia, binge

Author

Nyx
Nyx

Manila, Philippines



About
hi. i'm just a regular 17 year old girl who likes to write sometimes. i'm not exactly a good writer but i find writing fun so i do it anyway. more..

Writing
Cat Cat

A Story by Nyx


Title (optional) Title (optional)

A Poem by Nyx